Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Penns Creek PA Fly Fishing - June 2013
Eastern Pennsylvania
3875 Posts
(Offline)
February 11, 2013 - 10:45 pm
Print

Do you enjoy flyfishing? Come with us to one of the best Pennsylvania trout streams in Pennsylvania. Penns Creek
A few of us will be going on June 01-04, 2013 - the weekend between Memorial Day and Father Day for end of the Green and Slate Drake hatch.

FYI - We are talking about going Saturday/Sunday - Tuesday so the waters won't be as busy.

We will be staying at Spring Mountain Campground, PA.  Bring the camper or you can rent a cabin ($79 per ngt) we did like last year.  2 sets of bunks, full kitchen and bath, sleeper futon in the living room and grill for use outside.

More Details:
https://canvascampers.com/inde.....pic=1868.0

Eastern Pennsylvania
3875 Posts
(Offline)
May 7, 2013 - 11:15 pm
Print

It looks like MarcS, myself and 3 others are going this weekend if anyone else is interested in some of the best fly fishing?

230 Posts
(Offline)
May 8, 2013 - 7:55 pm
Print

I need to pick up some new wading shoes and I'm all set.  I think the last time I had the fly rod out was with BadSeed a couple years ago.

Those drake hatches are AMAZING !!!  Big flies, big fish- I'm psyched.

230 Posts
(Offline)
May 20, 2013 - 7:22 pm
Print

Tossed a line in the backyard tonight, boy am I rusty.  Reports look good (of course they are always good "yesterday" or two hours after I hang it up for the day).  I'll have to see about breaking in the 9' 3at on this trip.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2