Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Knoebels Fair and Funnel Cake Rally - Sept 2015
705 Posts
(Offline)
September 24, 2015 - 7:20 pm
Print

I'm not sure if I'll be making it or not, I got in an accident in my tow vehicle yesterday morning, I'm still waiting to find out if it's totaled or will be repaired. (I'm ok!) I still really want to come camping, but I'd have to pop up the PUP to get the chairs and bedding, grab the tent and air mattress, and make the two hour treck with a stiff neck and sore back and chest in a rented Ford Focus.  i guess it depends how I feel when I wake up tomorrow :-/

705 Posts
(Offline)
September 24, 2015 - 8:57 pm
Print

Apparently all I needed to do was say I might not be able to make it for the stars to finally allign. It looks like because of some very good friends who won't be camping with us this weekend, "Cindy's BF" has a ride to and from work so I can have my car to come camp! I'll be packing as light as I can and towing at my weight limit, but the PUP and I should be there tomorrow!

It looks like we could use some OJ and maybe Apple Juice for breakfast. I'll bring that.

452 Posts
(Offline)
September 24, 2015 - 11:17 pm
Print

Cindy just bring basics.  You can borrow from us whatever you need. Glad you can make it ☺
And if towing is too much you can sleep in the shaggin waggin.

172 Posts
(Offline)
September 25, 2015 - 7:52 am
Print

We should be there by 4:30 If you need help setting up. Let me know.  I'm on site one.

382 Posts
(Offline)
September 25, 2015 - 11:21 am
Print

Peggy, we picked up a five pound bag of tootsie pops for your lollipop hunt

48 Posts
(Offline)
September 25, 2015 - 12:53 pm
Print

Thank you! Not sure how many "kids" are going to go the hunt but I know my kids and I will have fun!!

420 Posts
(Offline)
September 28, 2015 - 11:23 am
Print

Thanks for another great weekend. Everyone had a blast and food was great as always. See you all next year....

Best Regards,
Norm

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3700

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2689