sp_TopicIcon
Southeast Spring Rally! May 22-25
Eastern Pennsylvania
3875 Posts
(Offline)
November 7, 2014 - 7:42 am
Print

[size=18pt][font=georgia]Southeastern Spring Rally 2015[/font][/size]
[font=georgia][size=14pt]Date:[/size][/font] [size=14pt][font=georgia]May 22-25, 2015[/font][/size] three-night minimum for holiday weekend
[font=georgia][size=14pt]Location:[/size][/font] [size=14pt][font=georgia]Lookout Mountain KOA West, Chattanooga, TN[/font][/size]
[font=georgia][size=14pt]Campground Info:[/size][/font] [size=14pt][font=georgia]Click Here![/font][/size]
[font=georgia][size=14pt]Reservations:[/size][/font] [size=14pt][font=georgia]Click Here![/font][/size] (Make sure you tell them it's for the CanvasCampers SE Rally Group)
[font=georgia][size=14pt]Address:[/size][/font] [size=14pt][font=georgia]930 Mountain Shadows Drive, Trenton, GA 30752[/font][/size]
[font=georgia][size=14pt]Coordinators:[/size][/font] [size=14pt][font=georgia][size=14pt][font=georgia][color=maroon]GA Judy and missnanc[/font][/size]
[size=8pt]By posting or participating in this event, you agree to the linked Legal Agreement that CanvasCampers.com and its agents are not liable for your participation.[/size]

Estimated driving distances to Chattanooga (15 mins. downtown to Lookout Mtn. KOA) from:
Atlanta, 2 hrs. / Nashville, 2 hrs. / Huntsville, 1-3/4 hrs. / Clemson (SC), 3-3/4 hrs. / Lexington (KY), 4-1/2 hrs. / Tallahassee (FL), 6-1/2 hrs.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6123/5938599628_acb1950b84_z.jpgImage Enlarger
[img width=640 height=421]https://canvascampers.com/MGalleryItem.php?id=3172[/img]
Eastern Pennsylvania
3875 Posts
(Offline)
November 7, 2014 - 7:45 am
Print

[size=8pt][/size]

[table]
[tr]
[td]Site[/td]
[td]Member Name[/td]
[td]Adts[/td]
[td]Kids[/td]
[td]Arr/Dep[/td]
[td]Additional Info[/td]
[td]Potluck[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]17[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]- A[/td]
[td]- C[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]18[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]- A[/td]
[td]- C[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]19[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]- A[/td]
[td]- C[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]20[/td]
[td]GA Judy
[size=8pt]Al & Judy (GA)[/size]
[/td]
[td]  2[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][size=8pt]Fri-Mon[/size][/td]
[td]5 ft. folding table, 3 ft. round table[/td]
[td]Sat. a.m. breakfast - OJ; Sun. potluck - Pastrami Reuben casserole, Cherry dump cake[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]21[/td]
[td]Outofideas
[size=8pt]Chris & Michelle (GA)[/size]
[/td]
[td]  2[/td]
[td]- [/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]22[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][b][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][size=8pt][/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]23[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]- A[/td]
[td]- C[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]24[/td]
[td]blessingsintn
[size=8pt]Shannon & Ron (TN)[/size]
[/td]
[td]  2[/td]
[td]  4[/td]
[td][/td]
[td] Bacon Cheddar Potatoes, Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake w/whipped cream[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]25[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]- A[/td]
[td]- C[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]26[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]- A[/td]
[td]- C[/td]
[td][b][/td]
[td][b]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]27[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]- A[/td]
[td]- C[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]28[/td]
[td]joelmyer
[size=8pt]Joel & Camille (GA)[/size]
[/td]
[td]  2[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td][size=8pt]Sat. am
Pancakes & Sausage[/size]
[/td]
[td]                                                    [/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Since this is on a holiday weekend, the CG requires a 3-night reservation.  Rally starts Friday, May 22, and ends w/check out Monday, May 25.

Prices per night: $42 for 2 adults (min. 3 nights for holiday wkend. = $126 incl. tax).  Kids ages 4-17, $1.50 ea.; over 18 yrs. old, $4.50. Many amenities including a salt water swimming pool. KOA discount of 10% + member points. (KOA annual membership is $27.00, so your discount would be $4.00/night or $12 total + points.)

Call and reserve asking for Canvas Campers Southeastern Rally Group. Tel.: 1-800-562-1239.  Brian is the owner and handles group rallies. Online bookings, make a note in the area below your credit information that you are with the  [i]Canvas Campers Southeastern Rally Group[/I] and request one of the sites available in the #17-28 row.

Backing up to the woods, sites # 18-28 are 30 ft. sites with full hookups;  larger sites available near "group" sites. Make sure to ask if longer than 30 ft. needed.

[center]Lookout Mountain West KOA
930 Mountain Shadows Drive
Trenton, GA

71 Posts
(Offline)
November 7, 2014 - 10:58 am
Print

Joel & Camille will be there.

Two questions:

Camille was wondering, did Al ever find his keys?

Announced dates are friday through monday.  How long are folks planning to be there, usually it's thursday night through saturday night.

I'll do pancakes & sausage friday am if I can remember the sausage this time.

Or first morning if folks are planning friday night through sunday night. 

Joel

1263 Posts
(Offline)
November 7, 2014 - 3:58 pm
Print

[quote author=joelmyer link=topic=3163.msg30988#msg30988 date=1415375903]
Joel & Camille will be there.
Two questions:
Camille was wondering, did Al ever find his keys?

Announced dates are friday through monday.  How long are folks planning to be there, usually it's thursday night through saturday night.

I'll do pancakes & sausage friday am if I can remember the sausage this time.

Or first morning if folks are planning friday night through sunday night. 

Joel

Joel, no, Al never found MY keys! We had to replace the set. Camille was such a help driving him home to get the extra set and we sure kept an eye on those the whole weekend.  😀

Glad to know you are ready to sign up. We are, too! The rally is over Memorial Day weekend, so it officially starts the same as our others - on Friday - but extends through check out on Monday. Hopefully having a 3-day rally will allow folks more of a leisurely time for travel and set up. There is a minimum of 3-day-reservations since it is Memorial Day Weekend. This was noted in the voting poll. We can all group together, too, and the sites have full hookups including sewers. If you want a pull-through for your 5er, just let the CG know you want to be near sites #17-28 and they will try to accommodate you. Otherwise, all sites are back in to a wooded area behind each site on the even numbers.

So far, we've got you and Camille, Camp Dad, and Al and me. Reservations window is open if you CALL the CG and speak with Brian and mention our group and the dates.  If you use the KOA website system, you probably still should call or email the CG direct and let them know you web reserved so they can move you to our rally sites.

Also, our CanvasCamper angels are working behind the scenes to invite everyone who has attended one of our rallies and newcomers in the SE to join with us for the great weekend we will have up in Lookout Mountain. If you get an invite and I already know you are coming, don't worry, it's just a follow up to the group.  😉

336 Posts
(Offline)
November 7, 2014 - 9:51 pm
Print

Definitely out of our range.
Hope everyone has a good time.

485 Posts
(Offline)
November 7, 2014 - 10:12 pm
Print

We are excited. I hope the price dont discourage some of the folks from coming. We are camping this weekend but I will make our reservations Sunday evening or Monday morning. I will hopefully have my DO ham and cheese cornbread perfected before this rally. We will be there Friday-Monday and hopefully Zeke will be with us also.

71 Posts
(Offline)
November 8, 2014 - 1:31 pm
Print

Joel & Camille have reservations - friday-monday - requested site 28.

I'll plan on sausage & pancakes saturday am.

Joel

485 Posts
(Offline)
November 10, 2014 - 10:54 am
Print

Sherelia and I along with the kids and hopefully Zeke will be in site 26.

485 Posts
(Offline)
November 13, 2014 - 10:14 am
Print

We will be there Friday-Monday. Will the potluck be Saturday evening or Sunday evening since we will be there thru Monday? We will also participate in the Saturday morning breakfast. When I talked to the guy when I made our reservations he said they would be having movie nights and activities for the kiddos.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
November 15, 2014 - 1:15 am
Print

[quote author=camp dad link=topic=3163.msg31043#msg31043 date=1415891683]
We will be there Friday-Monday. Will the potluck be Saturday evening or Sunday evening since we will be there thru Monday? We will also participate in the Saturday morning breakfast. When I talked to the guy when I made our reservations he said they would be having movie nights and activities for the kiddos.

Will let all know about Potluck on Sunday evening. This is our first holiday...3 day.....weekend. movie nights are just some amenities. Will have more details when we get back from camping this weekend.

Oh! I found my keys IN the camper!

394 Posts
(Offline)
November 15, 2014 - 8:39 am
Print

I'm sorry to say, we will not be able to make it. That weekend is to difficult to off from work with extra responsibilities that weekend. We will miss you all and wish you the fun and best weekend! Fire Captain Jim

15 Posts
(Offline)
November 15, 2014 - 11:57 am
Print

So sorry to hear you can't come Jim. 🙁

I just made reservations.  It looks like the Myers are on site 28 not 24 possibly due to the length of the camper?  She put me on 24 since I am in a pop-up but I would be happy to move if need be.  So 2 adults and 4 kids for us.

71 Posts
(Offline)
November 15, 2014 - 1:56 pm
Print

Bless I asked for 28 since it looks like an easier back-in. 

Judy, You don't get away that easy.  WHERE in the camper did you find your keys?

Once upon a time when I was living by myself up in NY I couldn't find my hammer.  I cursed wife and/or kids for putting it somewhere strange.  Finally  I bought a new hammer, opened the tool box to put it away.  Somebody had put the old hammer it the tool box.

So I knew when you said you bought new keys that the old ones would reappear.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
November 15, 2014 - 10:39 pm
Print

Shannon and Joel, I'll get the front page switched and the key story told when we get back from Destin. Henderson Beach SP is beautiful and we had great time at Rocky Bayou SP. today at Pioneer Day. Warmed up a bit too. Glad you and family signed up again, Shannon.

235 Posts
(Offline)
November 16, 2014 - 7:20 pm
Print

I haven't made our reservations yet.  On my to-do list.  But thought I would share this......http://www.chattanoogafun.com/.....ons?id=134  Just now found it, coupon for $10.00 off. 

1263 Posts
(Offline)
November 17, 2014 - 2:45 pm
Print

Nancy, that is great to have the $10 off coupon!! The CG is not giving those of us without a KOA any kind of discount because of the holiday weekend, so it will be interesting to have their own coupon on hand when arriving. I just printed mine.  😉

253 Posts
(Offline)
November 19, 2014 - 12:40 pm
Print

Too far away for this clan.

71 Posts
(Offline)
November 20, 2014 - 12:01 pm
Print

[quote author=Pathwacker link=topic=3163.msg31095#msg31095 date=1416418801]
Too far away for this clan.

It's closer to PA than McKinney!

Joel

253 Posts
(Offline)
November 20, 2014 - 12:08 pm
Print

12hrs away make that 24 with my kids

1263 Posts
(Offline)
November 20, 2014 - 12:59 pm
Print

[quote author=Pathwacker link=topic=3163.msg31100#msg31100 date=1416503301]
12hrs away make that 24 with my kids

Sorry it's too far, Pathwacker; but if we moved it to PA, it wouldn't be the Southeast Rally.  ;D ;D  You guys up in PA have great (and many) rallies, so we know you are taken care of.  🙂

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2