Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Multiple Sclerosis Benefit
Eastern Pennsylvania
3875 Posts
(Offline)
February 13, 2016 - 1:16 pm
Print

I'm excited to share that this September, a group of CanvasCamper's members and others will be supporting one of our own by training for the MS150 Bike to the Bay bike ride from Dover, Delaware to the Bay to raise awareness and funds to support
Multiple Sclerosis research. 

We will be ending the ride with a CanvasCampers Group Rally at the Delaware Seashore State Park campground.
https://canvascampers.com/inde.....pic=3437.0

[Image Can Not Be Found]

We are having a fundraising benefit to help meet our ambitious team goal of raising $6,000.  The money raised will drive groundbreaking research, provide life-changing programs and guarantee a supportive community for those who need it most.  This cause is really important to us, so I hope you will do your part to help end MS forever.

We have planned great food, awesome music, door prizes, auctions, raffles and so much more.
Come drink, eat and have a great time with us.  CanvasCampers reserved tables.

Details:
Multiple Sclerosis Benefit (Beef n Beer)

Saturday May 14, 2016 4pm - 9pm

Griffith Hall, Ludwigs Corner Fire Co.
Route 100, Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
3.5 miles north of the Downingtown exit of the PA turnpike
only 14 miles - 23 minutes from French Creek State Park and a group will be camping.

You can purchase tickets from JoeCamper, LoneLock, MariskaHargitay, mdbaird76 or we will have link to purchase that online soon.

2545 Posts
(Offline)
February 16, 2016 - 9:02 am
Print

I am looking forward to training for this event, working this fundraiser, and riding the Bike Ride in the Fall.  Only good can come from all of this.  Getting in shape, raising money to help MS, raising awareness. 

Matt O 2006 Skyline Nomad 27' travel trailer.  Previously owned 1986 Coleman Columbia / 1992 Coleman Senecca / 1989 Born Free Class C RV.

420 Posts
(Offline)
February 16, 2016 - 10:14 am
Print

I thought you were talking about training for the Beef and Beer when I read this the first time. LOL

Best Regards,
Norm

2545 Posts
(Offline)
February 16, 2016 - 5:43 pm
Print

Yes, I need to train....I need to practice tapping the keg and pouring a non-foamy beer  :cheers:

Matt O 2006 Skyline Nomad 27' travel trailer.  Previously owned 1986 Coleman Columbia / 1992 Coleman Senecca / 1989 Born Free Class C RV.

145 Posts
(Offline)
March 3, 2016 - 3:13 pm
Print

Count Bob and I in and we would love to help if we can.

467 Posts
(Offline)
March 6, 2016 - 10:03 am
Print

Definitely count Rusty and I in too!

145 Posts
(Offline)
March 16, 2016 - 10:32 pm
Print

I'm so bummed my brain doesn't work and I had a save the date for a wedding that day and forgot to I go an official invite/card today.   

Bob and I would still love to help with a donation. 

2545 Posts
(Offline)
March 30, 2016 - 1:14 pm
Print

[Image Can Not Be Found]

I just want to remind everyone of this Beef N Beer Benefit many CanvasCampers are hosting to raise money for a MS Bike Ride we will be doing.  JoeCamper (Joe), MDBaird (Mike), and Mariska Hargitay (Cindy) will have tickets for sale at the Lager Jogger in 2 weeks. 

470 Posts
(Offline)
March 31, 2016 - 11:40 am
Print

We would like 2 tickets please. We can mail a check now, just private message us the address.
Looking forward to this!
RnR
:chef: :smore: :reader:

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3