Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Boulder Field / Lager Jogger Rally - April 2018
1573 Posts
(Offline)
April 17, 2018 - 8:08 pm
Print

Peter is working and will be driving up by himself late on Friday, I don't know when I will be getting there on Friday as I have a Dr. appointment in Philly that day.....

Is anyone going up on Friday to pickup run packets?

Martini Glass The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything that they have!
Eastern Pennsylvania
3875 Posts
(Offline)
April 18, 2018 - 10:57 am
Print

The table is up-to-date.  https://canvascampers.com/grou.....lies-0418/

If you are attending the Lager Jogger and would like your packets picked up by 2HappyCampers, please forward your 'Race Details and Bib Assignments - Yuengling Light Lager Jogger' email to lagerjogger@canvascampers.com between today and tomorrow.  Any emails received after Thursday evening will NOT be able to be picked up in advance.

We have one extra jogger packet if anyone is interested, let me know ASAP.

We are bringing a large salad with beer dressing on the side.

Our costumes have arrived, mine looks weird since I'm so large but who cares.  The interesting part will be that I may have torn the ligaments in my ankle.  Boot, beer, and some meds... I'm walking.

701 Posts
(Offline)
April 18, 2018 - 12:31 pm
Print

Barb will take the packet for Kate.

85 Posts
(Offline)
April 18, 2018 - 8:43 pm
Print

We will be bringing carrot cake.

1573 Posts
(Offline)
April 18, 2018 - 9:32 pm
Print

Chacon87 said
We will be bringing carrot cake.  

And what are you bringing for everyone else..... I can do David's carrot cake before the main dishcheers_gif

Martini Glass The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything that they have!
172 Posts
(Offline)
April 18, 2018 - 9:39 pm
Print

We are bringing veggies and dip. Also brownies.

Eagleville PA
31 Posts
(Offline)
April 19, 2018 - 6:16 am
Print

We will bring Mac-N-Cheese sans Beer. Not jogging but may be coming and going as our daughter will be gracing us with our newest grand daughter Saturday or Sunday.

"Let's go back to the teepee and eat... My new snake wife cooks dog very well."

Hindy, CJ Hindy, 5 Grandkids, and our cat, Seamus. (When we train him to travel)

2014  Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2005 Jeep Liberty & 2014 Chevy Silverado

1961 Apache Eagle -The Nervous Tick

1962 Avion Holiday H24 - The Silver Bullet

1966 Apache Eagle - The Flea Circus

638 Posts
(Offline)
April 22, 2018 - 4:34 pm
Print

Thank you to everyone that helped today when we needed it. I'm not sure what I would have done if I had been just Kate and I. She and I are home and unloaded.

Gary and Taylor are still on the road. Thanks to everyone that was still around that looked for his phone too. It has met an untimely death after it fell off the bumper and got run over on the hard road. 

Eastern Pennsylvania
3875 Posts
(Offline)
April 22, 2018 - 7:37 pm
Print

Great weekend of camping temps in the 60s and sunny both Saturday and Sunday, cold Friday night.  The Lager Jogger was a great time again this year and many ideas for next year.  Those who dressed up posed for many pictures and even made DG Yuenglings website.

It was an excellent potluck and group campfire with full bellies and many laughs.

• Thank you, Robin & Rob, for picking up everyone's jogger packets and coordinating this rally.
  • Thank you, Phil & Pete, for hosting the potluck, even if we didn't ask you first.
  • Thank you, Jen, for all your help with our Facebook page.
  • Thank you even who donated firewood.

31143839_10156240685795070_6173317006058586112_n.jpgImage Enlarger

165 Posts
(Offline)
April 22, 2018 - 11:15 pm
Print

Thanks for a marvelous weekend everyone!!! 

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2