Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
FS: 2007 Fleetwood Saratoga (High wall)
333 Posts
(Offline)
February 21, 2011 - 11:29 pm
Print

We've purchased a hybrid, so I'm selling our 2007 Fleetwood Saratoga.  It's a 12' high wall in Fleetwood/Coleman's Highlander series, and is essentially just a slightly smaller version of the Niagara and Avalon.

I'll likely be posting it on CL and a few other places later in the week.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Garage kept except for the past 12 months or so.  Passed VA safety inspection last year in June.  I own it outright, so no waiting for the title to clear.

Upgrades I've done:
Added heat strip to the A/C
New 14" radials (6 months or so old), including spare.
New A/C gasket
Super High Wind Gizmos for both bunks plus slide-out dinette

Stats:
12' box, highwall
2910 UVW
3500lb GVWR (I'd recommend a tow vehicle with 5000lb towing capacity or greater)
standard 7-pin plug
2" hitch

It comes standard with nearly everything it's bigger siblings (Niagara & Avalon) do, except for the Microwave, although the one we have can go with the camper since we don't have a need for it.

Standard Options (just significant items listed, see the brochure for the others):
Hard sided bathroom with residential sized toilet
King bunk on the front side (77x70), Small king on the back (77x64).
3 burner stove w/ oven
RVQ outside grill
Single (but large) bowl sink with cutting board top (vs. double bowl on the larger models)
Radio/CD w/ inside and outside speakers
4.2 CU refrigerator
20 gal Fresh / 20 Grey / 9 Black tanks
6 gal water heater, DSI gas and elect
16K BTU furnace
Two propane tanks
Sand pads on the stabilizers

Options are:
13.5K BTU A/C
12v electric roof lift
Typical bag awning
Friction sway bar.  I'll also give you the sway ball mounting plate and ball for your hitch if you don't already have one.  never really had problems with sway with or without it, though.

NADA Guides says $9600 for low retail with the non-standard options, and that's what I'm asking.

If you might be interested, please PM me using the link to the left or click here.  I can provide a link more pictures and the brochure upon request.

We live in Northern Virginia (Fairfax County).

333 Posts
(Offline)
February 22, 2011 - 9:40 am
Print

Someone PM'd me about whether it's actually a 2007 or not.

The Saratoga was a late/mid-year 2007 model, so it didn't make it into the 2007 brochure.  As far as I've been able to determine, it's identical to the 2008.

217 Posts
(Offline)
February 22, 2011 - 5:39 pm
Print

Congrats! It's good to know I'm not the only one that owns 2 campers at the same time. We just purchased a Jayco x19h and have to sell the PUP.

50 Posts
(Offline)
February 23, 2011 - 8:04 am
Print

wow ! congratulations Jeff.  What HTT you got?  I guess we will see the new unit at G.O.N.E. rally !

333 Posts
(Offline)
February 23, 2011 - 10:33 am
Print

Go Big!: Yup, I saw the thread about your hybrid.  Congrats right back, since I didn't mention it there.  We had two campers sitting in the driveway for about two weeks when we bought the Saratoga.  The hybrid is a bit bigger and makes more of an imprint on our parking space, though, so hopefully the Saratoga will go to a good home soon.

NONI:  Thanks!  We got a Palomino Stampede S-21RGS, it's very similar to the 3-bunk Roo 233, but about 2' longer.  With the two boys getting bigger, plus cousins that may join us periodically, going with the 3rd bunk seemed to be the way to go.

333 Posts
(Offline)
February 24, 2011 - 1:53 pm
Print
38 Posts
(Offline)
February 25, 2011 - 8:35 am
Print

Nice PUP! Someone's gonna get a good one. See ya with yer hybrid on the campgrounds sometime! 🙂

333 Posts
(Offline)
March 4, 2011 - 9:36 am
Print

The CL links above are invalid because the ad has gotten flagged off twice now for some unknown reason.  Even the flag help forum had only a single suggestion.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning and post it again with the single recommended edit.

333 Posts
(Offline)
March 4, 2011 - 11:57 am
Print

Here's a link to pictures of the actual unit:
https://picasaweb.google.com/t.....directlink

50 Posts
(Offline)
March 4, 2011 - 5:10 pm
Print

Thanks for the link.  Nice pictures,  It looks immaculate clean !

333 Posts
(Offline)
March 31, 2011 - 1:00 pm
Print

<self serving bump>

I've lowered the price to $9100.

Thanks for looking!

333 Posts
(Offline)
April 18, 2011 - 9:52 pm
Print

We sold the Saratoga today.  It looks like it went to a good home and will be enjoyed for many years to come.

Eastern Pennsylvania
3876 Posts
(Offline)
April 18, 2011 - 10:04 pm
Print

Great to hear Jeff, it's a great camper.

217 Posts
(Offline)
April 19, 2011 - 10:45 am
Print

I guess that leaves me as the only 2 camper owner here at canvas campers! keeping my fingers crossed!

333 Posts
(Offline)
April 19, 2011 - 12:22 pm
Print

I have mine crossed too.  Good luck with yours!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2