1. The member, guest, family, friends and others associate set forth here as the “Camping Party” hereby voluntarily and expressly agrees to accept and assume all of the risks of attending a group camping rally or other organized event, including but not limited to, the risks of death, injury, illness and property loss or damage resulting from or arising out of the use of a website organized event by the and its owner, moderators, rally coordinators, members, guests and invitees, whether or not caused by any act or omission of the Released Parties.
The term “Released Parties” shall include CanvasCampers, CanvasCampers.com, ColemanOwnersGroup.com, SomersetRVForum.com, TheBestCampgrounds.com and all other associated websites, social media, information and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owner, moderator, wagon master, rally coordinator, directors, officers, employees, members and agents.
2. The “Camping Party” hereby releases and discharges the “Released Parties” from any and all liabilities, claims, causes of action and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) resulting from or arising from attending a organized event by the owner, and its moderators, rally coordinators, members, guests and invitees, whether or not caused by any act or omission of the “Released Parties”.
3. The “Camping Party” further expressly agrees that the above Assumption of Risk, Release of Liability and Indemnity is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law, and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
4. All aspects of the Reservations including but NOT limited to the dates traveling, site number, deposit, confirmations, balance due, check-in, check-out and cancellation is between the “Camping Party” and the campground. The “Released Parties” assumes no risk or responsibility associated to the reservation. If the reservation or travel arrangements are made through the “Released Party”, it is the “Camping Party’s” responsibility to confirm the information and accuracy prior to travel or penalty.
5. All Travel to and from an events or group camping rally is the responsibility of the “Camping Party” and the local and state laws associated. The “Released Parties” assumes no risk or responsibility associated to the travel, towing and anything else related to transportation.
6. The “Camping Party”, its guests and invitees must abide by and use the campground in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the resort, campground or property. The “Camping Party” is solely responsible for conduct and safety the condition of the campsite, the actions of members, family, guests and others visiting including but not limited to campsite setup, cooking, campfires, campground activities, amenities and anything associated. The “Released Parties” assumes no risk or responsibility associated.
JoeCamper, EwwwBugs, 4 kids, 2dogs and whatever else fits in my truck.
04 Dodge Ram 1500, 2010 Coleman Avalon