Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Camping Wish List for 2016?
296 Posts
(Offline)
January 9, 2016 - 9:05 pm
Print

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year!  Haven't been posting as much as I'd like (taking care of parents, working, grad school) but just wanted to wish everyone a happy and healthy 2016; also thought it might be fun to see what everyone's camping wishes for the upcoming year consist of (where do you want to go, is there a particular camping dilemma that you want to solve, what do you hope to do more of, things you'd like to acquire, etc.).

I'll start by saying that I'd like to take more trips (wouldn't we all, though?) plus be able to combat my intolerance of a bathhouse shower that's colder than I'm accustomed to - I want to be able to wash my hair in that ice-cold water rather than abstaining and whining (if anyone knows how to get used to this I'd love to hear suggestions).  I also hope to become a more environmentally-friendly camper in various ways.  Lastly, I want to actually get out of bed and observe meteor showers rather than just shutting off my alarm and thinking "Noooooooo, I just CAN'T possibly get up I'm just tooooo tired".

Again, this is all outside of inherent wishes for health, happiness, and peace; it's just for fun and conversation, I'm not trying to trivialize important issues.  Happy New Year!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2