As we are planning next year’s camping season, I’d like to first thank everyone for the 15 years of camping and friendships. We had our first group rally in 2007 at French Creek SP.
I’d also like the thank those who help others who are new or not as knowledgeable in an area. Maybe tires, it might be propane, direction to a campground, or a favorite campsite.
Last, but most important, passing along camping gear to help others.
- Ladyhawk offered us x-chocks that we are still using today.
- Guitarman had a camper cover that has now been passed to 2HappyCampers
- CampingPhil had Anderson levelers available that have been passed to Ilikeshinnythings
- Buxcamper offered gizmos that have been passed to MarcS
- Ilikeshinnythings offered a new camping chair and our new chair was passed to samebutdifferent
- Our fabric storage rack that was offered by chiefbowes was upgraded for hanging and later passed back to him.
- A TV/dvd player offered by scarey has been given to thingette
- A solar battery charger that was given by mtn_biker now has a new home
- 2 propane tanks that were extra went to a camper in need
- vik-king put condiment caddies together for a few campers
- I know that I’m missing 10 more things…
All of these things are little gestures that make this an even better camping group. Thank you – See you next year. Joe Camper