Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Whippoorwill CG, NJ - Sept 2018
Eastern Pennsylvania
3873 Posts
(Offline)
December 7, 2017 - 9:09 am
Print

We have a group camping trip scheduled for late September 2018 at the Jersey Shore and several members will be biking for Multiple Sclerosis at the same time.

Details: https://canvascampers.com/grou.....ies-0918-2

Discussion: Below

Other 2018 Group Camping Rallies: https://canvascampers.com/group-rallies/

By posting or participating in this event, you agree to the Group Rally Waiver of Liability Notice. CanvasCampers.com and its agents are not liable for your participation.

2545 Posts
(Offline)
January 6, 2018 - 1:56 pm
Print

Whipporwill is a very nice campground.  I stayed there before I started doing the ride to support Mike, Cindy, and my sister about 4 years ago.  

Matt O 2006 Skyline Nomad 27' travel trailer.  Previously owned 1986 Coleman Columbia / 1992 Coleman Senecca / 1989 Born Free Class C RV.

550 Posts
(Offline)
June 13, 2018 - 11:09 am
Print

I just got off the phone with the campground and made our reservation. Here's the catch, you can't get the $25/night rate unless you book after Labor Day weekend.

I didn't want to take a chance of not gtting a campsite, so we bit the bullet and paid the $90.80 for the weekend (full hookup w/AC). This is 40% off their regular rate because it is after Labor Day weekend. The reservation is under the last name "Casey", so if anyone from the group makes reservations and wants to camp by us, let them know.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3700

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2689
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2