May 5, 2019 - 6:30 pm
Print

This is great info! 

Thank you bus driver!

145 Posts
(Offline)
May 10, 2019 - 11:14 am
Print

I’m thinking of robbing a bank so I can go. Lol.   Leave the boss man behind lol . 

470 Posts
(Offline)
May 10, 2019 - 12:35 pm
Print

iluv2camp said
I’m thinking of robbing a bank so I can go. Lol.   Leave the boss man behind lol . 

Okay, I'll be the first to say it....you're so tiny, we'll just smuggle you aboard in one of our suitcases rofl_gifrofl_gif

145 Posts
(Offline)
May 11, 2019 - 9:41 am
Print

2HappyCampers said

iluv2camp said

Okay, I'll be the first to say it....you're so tiny, we'll just smuggle you aboard in one of our suitcases rofl_gifrofl_gif

Lol.    

706 Posts
(Offline)
May 15, 2019 - 3:09 pm
Print

Excellent advice Busdriver!!

I've been looking forward to the cute towels so I'll budget for that kiss and I love the magnet info!

I can't find any info about onboard shows, classes, etc.  My sister said that on her cruises (not NCL) they just slipped a paper under your door each night/morning.  Is that what you're referring to?

445 Posts
(Offline)
May 16, 2019 - 9:50 am
Print

On NCL, yes, you will receive a "Daily" every day with all of the activities, schedules, buffet feature, music, etc on board. You can also access just about everything from the tv screen in your room. However, on our ship, & I am guessing yours, there were a couple of "big" shows (we had Jersey Boys & a Beatles show) that we could make reservations in advance for a time that was convenient for us. 

If you haven't done so already, put the free NCL app on your phone. Once onboard, you can add messaging for $9 & you & the group can message each other all wk while your phone is in airplane mode. (We had 30 in our group so it was quite handy.) I also hung a cheap old school dry erase board on my door so friends could leave notes... especially helpful after I lost my phone.  

Remember, even if you have the unlimited beverage package, the mini bar in your room, as well as the self serve wine dispensers throughout the ship are NOT included. 

Agreed, the towel animals were very cute. We had one every day but considering it takes 2 towels for each animal for each room every day, that is a lot of extra laundry.

Oh my gosh, have fun! I wish I were going. 

145 Posts
(Offline)
May 20, 2019 - 12:06 pm
Print

The old man said if he can sell his sword next week that I can use the money to cruise if there are still rooms available.

Not getting my hopes up though.

470 Posts
(Offline)
May 20, 2019 - 3:43 pm
Print

iluv2camp said
The old man said if he can sell his sword next week that I can use the money to cruise if there are still rooms available.

Not getting my hopes up though.

dance_gifthumbsup_gif

fingers crossed!

145 Posts
(Offline)
June 10, 2019 - 2:40 pm
Print

How are you all getting up there? 

Im pushing my luck but they still have a few rooms. 

470 Posts
(Offline)
June 10, 2019 - 6:50 pm
Print

iluv2camp said
How are you all getting up there? 

Im pushing my luck but they still have a few rooms. 

Check your FB

icon_cheerleader_gif

165 Posts
(Offline)
June 23, 2019 - 10:49 pm
Print

I just want to thank you all, especially Gwen, for making this trip so much fun!  This was the first real vacation that Phil and I ever took, and it couldn't have been better or more memorable. 

145 Posts
(Offline)
June 24, 2019 - 12:01 pm
Print

ChefPete said
I just want to thank you all, especially Gwen, for making this trip so much fun!  This was the first real vacation that Phil and I ever took, and it couldn't have been better or more memorable. 

I am Thankful for you both for taking care of me!    Thanks for getting me in the Steak house!   That was my first solo vacation and I never felt alone!  

Bob said he was little jealous!  

We need to do it again! 

Thanks everyone for making sure I made it to my room every night also. 

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2