Ladyhawke said
Ok, I won’t tell you!  😂 

crycry

knuppel2_gif <---- me to them skeeters!

230 Posts
(Offline)
October 10, 2019 - 4:22 pm
Print

We are going to come up to the park on Saturday.  Going to bring my nephews along, they have never been to Knoebels.  Hope to see everyone.

470 Posts
(Offline)
October 10, 2019 - 5:42 pm
Print

If anyone is interested, we're going to go to the Kulpmont K of C Wine festival on Sat afternoon:

Kulpmont K of C Wine Festival
When: Sat, October 12, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Where: Holy Angels Picnic Grounds, Kulpmont, PA
Description:
Kulpmont Knights of Columbus Wine Festival will take place on Saturday, October 12th, 2019 at the Holy Angels Picnic Grounds located at 855 Fir Street in Kulpmont. Event will run from 12 Noon - 5 PM and showcase 15 of the areas best wineries as well as delicious food vendors. Visit kulpmontwinefest.com for complete list of wineries.

We're going to try to get our tickets ($15 or $7 for DDs,) ahead of time, so if you want us to buy some for you, pm me. 

RnR

452 Posts
(Offline)
October 10, 2019 - 9:33 pm
Print

We will not be coming up until Saturday we will not be there till 1 so we are out of the potluck.

232 Posts
(Offline)
October 11, 2019 - 12:28 am
Print

Dagnabit, probably have to cancel, : (   will confirm when I know for sure -hope to see everyone at the closer

I do want to add  to whoever updated the potluck item we were going to bring gave me a much needed laugh (and makes me miss y'all even more!)

Eastern Pennsylvania
3875 Posts
(Offline)
October 13, 2019 - 8:41 pm
Print

Great time this weekend even with a late arrival Friday.

The park decorations and rides were the best ever.  The campsites were large and level

Great potluck breakfast with waffles and fruit toppings, monkey bread, bacon, sausage, hashbrown casseroles, bagels and so much more.  Warm campfires, hot coffee and a great time.

Thank you 2HappyCampers for the gift, we are looking forward to trying it.

701 Posts
(Offline)
October 14, 2019 - 7:30 am
Print

As usual a good time was had by all. The weather while brisk at night was good during the day. Breakfast was as good as ever. It was good to see everyone. 

I still struggle to explain why i travel to camp with you all. My answer is as always come once and you will understand. Thank You to all

1573 Posts
(Offline)
October 15, 2019 - 10:03 am
Print

All I can say is on the 4 hour drive home, the grandkids and parents in truck were already planning next year - what rides, who sleeps where, etc (Even with us not knowing what we will be camping in next year 🙂 )

To anyone that needed ear plugs and aspirin, send me the bill.

Martini Glass The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything that they have!
Eastern Pennsylvania
3875 Posts
(Offline)
October 17, 2019 - 8:07 am
Print

CampingPhil,

Glad to hear the extended family had such a great time.  Even though everyone had a blast, a few weeks earlier next year should make for warmer nights in the tents. grin_gif  It was great to have you camping next to Robin, she was up by 10 AM every day. rofl_gif

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2