Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Train and Biking
701 Posts
(Offline)
May 6, 2019 - 4:03 pm
Print

It was a great time. food for thought, they offer a 8 mile ride and bike on any weekend they don't have the bike train. This weekend was the opening weekend for the campground so they held a pot luck dinner inside the pavilion.

638 Posts
(Offline)
May 7, 2019 - 9:18 pm
Print

Campground review:

Overall: we will probably camp here again. I think my parents with their 5th wheel would do okay here too. We had a small shaded site (E6). N10-33 would probably be best for bigger campers. They are pull through. B14-17 are back in but fairly big. There are a lot of seasonal sites here. 

The campground store is well stocked with a little of everything. They have a kitchen that serves nice meals. Mark and Cora ate there Friday night and said there was pot roast with carrots and potatoes, mac n cheese, meatball subs, pizza. Said it was quite good, big portions, good prices. There may have been more options but we didn't look at a menu. So, you don't have to cook dinner on either night! 

Activities:

This was opening weekend for the campground and they had a campground wide potluck that they held in their activity building Saturday night. You just signed up at the office. They provided the meat dishes, you provide a side or dessert. Lots of food.

Friday night there was Bingo.

By looking at their calendar they have lots of other activities, too.

Bathrooms: There are two bathroom/shower areas. One is at the office, the other is near B14-17 sites. They were clean and large and mostly unused due to most sites being full hookup. I don't know if that would change during their regular season.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2