Forum Scope


Match



Forum Options



Min search length: 3 characters / Max search length: 84 characters
Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Niagara Falls Summer Rally
RSS
Avatar
382 Posts
(Offline)
41
March 30, 2020 – 9:07 pm
Print

Ladyhawke said
Anyone else thinking this is going to be canceled?

  

I don’t think so, but I’m often accused of being a Pollyanna (aka eternal optimist)

confused

Signed,

the optimistic R of RnR

Avatar
643 Posts
(Offline)
42
March 31, 2020 – 8:02 am
Print

I believe there is a good possibility it will be canceled. because the rest of NY will be punished for NYC.  we can only hope and pray.

Avatar
231 Posts
(Offline)
43
March 31, 2020 – 2:01 pm
Print

We will see.  That trip may be our first one of the season if it is still a go.  March = canceled.  April was to be a bike trip in southern VA = canceled.  And May we were going to a lake in southwestern VA = probably canceled since VA has a stay-at-home order until June 10th.  🙁

My goal in life is to be the person my dog thinks I am.

Avatar
Eastern Pennsylvania
3704 Posts
(Offline)
44
April 20, 2020 – 8:51 am
Print

I’m not sure at time point.  This was our family’s summer vacation.

If it does, we have talked about planning a trip out west.  Fly there, rent a car and see the sights.

I hope Niagara Falls still happens, I’ve been there 4 times but my family hasn’t.

JoeCamper, EwwwBugs, 4 kids, 2dogs and whatever else fits in my truck.
04 Dodge Ram 1500, 2010 Coleman Avalon

Avatar
643 Posts
(Offline)
45
April 22, 2020 – 7:09 am
Print

They are looking at opening this area of the state up so we may be Okay!

Avatar
643 Posts
(Offline)
46
May 18, 2020 – 1:34 pm
Print

OK i give up. They will release the Niagara Region to the first level tomorrow. every 2 weeks another level. Recreation is level 4 so its 6 weeks. There has been no talk about changing the restrictions on the border. 

So what i’m saying is you can wait it out and hope. Or ask for a full refund like I am.

We will revisit this in 2 years.

Avatar
142 Posts
(Offline)
47
May 25, 2020 – 11:29 am
Print

We took the refund.  I really don’t want to be restricted on a larger Vacation.

I’m going search for some local stuff for that weekend

Avatar
Eastern Pennsylvania
3704 Posts
(Offline)
48
May 25, 2020 – 11:49 am
Print

We have also canceled our reservation and plan to book next year for a 2022 trip.

If the campground is open but all tourist attractions are closed, not worth the trip.  We would like to go on the cave of winds, maid if the mist and other attractions.

JoeCamper, EwwwBugs, 4 kids, 2dogs and whatever else fits in my truck.
04 Dodge Ram 1500, 2010 Coleman Avalon

Avatar
643 Posts
(Offline)
49
May 25, 2020 – 6:35 pm
Print

we canceled our reservation, we have booked at Little Pine State park  June 24 thru June 28

Avatar
643 Posts
(Offline)
50
May 26, 2020 – 10:02 am
Print

still about 20 electric sites

Avatar
206 Posts
(Offline)
51
May 26, 2020 – 5:21 pm
Print

well, we just canceled -hope to find a way to everyone soon  : )

Avatar
643 Posts
(Offline)
52
June 10, 2020 – 7:18 am
Print

the call was right Canada is not going to open up the border to the end of July.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSS Show Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 59
Topics: 3640
Posts: 36806

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2900
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2

Most Users Ever Online
710
Currently Online
Guest(s)
39
Currently Browsing this Page

1 Guest(s)