Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
May 20-22, 2011 Otter Lake CG - Delaware Water Gap
172 Posts
(Offline)
May 17, 2011 - 5:01 am
Print

I will need some parking assistance this trip.
My brother and his DW will be parking with me. DD will be out with her car (small) fri and Sat. ( has to work @ 11 on Sun.) Also my nephew will be out Fri @ Sat. (small Car)
If the weather permits I will be out solo on Thurs. This will allow me to set up then come home and pick up  DW and a  load of dry wood from my neighbor.  FREE  😀

Eastern Pennsylvania
3876 Posts
(Offline)
May 17, 2011 - 6:10 am
Print

Sounds like a used car lot, should I bring For Sale signs?  :lmao:

Without making things to confusing, Joy and I are leaving a car half way (Allentown area) and only drive the Jeep to the campground.  We need to have the kids in two different places Sunday evening (softball and church).  You can park one at our sign.

63 Posts
(Offline)
May 19, 2011 - 1:17 pm
Print

Made some really yummy jello shots for your bday STeve!!  They probably won't be as good as yours but I did my best - trying some new recipes.  Can't wait to see everyone and look forward to a wonderful weekend!!  Christine if there is anything else I can get - please let me know.

Eastern Pennsylvania
3876 Posts
(Offline)
May 19, 2011 - 1:45 pm
Print

I packed the big coffee pot for the morning after Joy's jello shots.
They are calling for showers over the weekend so if anyone has a 10'x10', pack it.  There is a pavilion in our loop we can use but I'm not sure how close it is looking at the map.

63 Posts
(Offline)
May 19, 2011 - 2:43 pm
Print

Showers - ok honey then you better put the left over jello shot ingredients in the car - cause if it's gonna rain we're gonna play some fun drinking games.  Woohoo!! 

1573 Posts
(Offline)
May 19, 2011 - 3:07 pm
Print

Joe, if someone wants to swing by my place, the 10x15 circus canopy is available.

Martini Glass The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything that they have!
106 Posts
(Offline)
May 19, 2011 - 4:23 pm
Print

Thanks Joy,
    Steven and I and I are all set. We hope to be at the campground at 2:00 while our DD'S should arrive around 7:30. We are looking forward to seeing everyone one and having some of your  jello shots.

FYI There is a Weis Market about 7 miles from the campground.

550 Posts
(Offline)
May 20, 2011 - 1:00 pm
Print

FYI - if you have to stop at the Weis, do it on the way in. Although the campground is only 7 miles from the market, it is a very "long" 7 miles...

We are planning on getting there around 3 pm - hoping the rain stops by then

468 Posts
(Offline)
May 22, 2011 - 5:53 pm
Print

Another GREAT weekend spent with GREAT friends.  :cheers: Thanks JoeCamper for all of your hard work. :thumbsup:  It is so appreciated.  Otter Lake was a wonderful pick. 

Eastern Pennsylvania
3876 Posts
(Offline)
May 22, 2011 - 10:30 pm
Print

Pictures from the weekend.  Great time, great weather.

https://canvascampers.com/inde.....lists;in=4

638 Posts
(Offline)
May 23, 2011 - 1:13 am
Print

I am SO VERY jealous! Wish we could have made it. But it was a good work weekend. Trauma-rama and very busy on the ambulance.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2