Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
2013 MS City to Shore (NJ)
Eastern Pennsylvania
3875 Posts
(Offline)
April 15, 2013 - 3:01 pm
Print

Donations can also be made by following the MS Bike banner throughout the website and on our advertising page at the main menu.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

352 Posts
(Offline)
April 15, 2013 - 4:10 pm
Print

Thank you Joe. This means a lot to me and Diane that you did this for us. You and everyone else we met through the site have been nothing short of amazing, and we are happy we decided to "go meet some strangers in the middle of the woods"

550 Posts
(Offline)
April 16, 2013 - 6:43 am
Print

Mike - I'm still working our schedule for the fall, Joe and I are going to try real hard to do this ride with you. Will PM you when we know for sure.

827 Posts
(Offline)
May 5, 2013 - 4:40 pm
Print

Made ressies for site 49, paid the extra $25 to be sure we can keep that site.  Mike, your family is on site 50, per the office.  I was told that most of the ressies for this weekend are tenters, so keeping our current sites shouldn't be a prob.  We're looking forward to it as a recon weekend for future Beach trips.  Can you tell me more about the Beach pass thing that NJ does?  I have never had to deal with that elsewhere.

827 Posts
(Offline)
September 24, 2013 - 9:59 pm
Print

Looks like most sites should be water sewer and electric.  Yeah!  Anyone else want to come hang out at the shore this weekend?  Looks like it should be good weather for this bike ride! 

We are not riding, but will try to find a good place to cheer on the participants.  Go Mike, Diane and Family!

352 Posts
(Offline)
September 25, 2013 - 6:10 am
Print

Hey Becky hows everything going. Sorry i missed the post from back in May about the beach tags. After September 2nd you don't need beach tags. We are ready for the ride, well as much as one can be ready to sit on the small seat for 80 miles. Diane and some of the others will be the first to arrive at the finish line as she is doing the 30 mile part. They usually hang out near there and wait for Brad and myself to finish. I will PM you her number. We will be going back to the campground for burgers, hotdogs, and some side dishes.

Both Saturday and Sunday are going to be partly sunny in the high 60's so it should be a great ride both days. If anyone else is interested in hanging at the beach, cheering us on, and having some good food and maybe a few drinks the link to the campground is http://www.whippoorwillcampgro...../index.htm

827 Posts
(Offline)
September 25, 2013 - 7:42 am
Print

Hoping for a little help with driving directions.  All the maps programs want to send me thru Phili, towing a camper,  at 5pm on a Friday.  If this is the best way, then so be it, but if there is a better way, I'd love to hear it.  (We live near Harrisburg PA)  Thanks!

1573 Posts
(Offline)
September 25, 2013 - 9:08 am
Print

[quote author=thingette 1s sister link=topic=2384.msg26135#msg26135 date=1380109370]
Hoping for a little help with driving directions.  All the maps programs want to send me thru Phili, towing a camper,  at 5pm on a Friday.  If this is the best way, then so be it, but if there is a better way, I'd love to hear it.  (We live near Harrisburg PA)  Thanks!

PM me with From and To and I will give you the best way to get around the city.

Martini Glass The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything that they have!
827 Posts
(Offline)
September 25, 2013 - 8:33 pm
Print

Thank You!

Eastern Pennsylvania
3875 Posts
(Offline)
September 27, 2013 - 7:12 am
Print

Mike, have a fun and safe ride this weekend. 
Weather is looking great, high of 71 and no rain.
You and Diane will be in our thoughts.

827 Posts
(Offline)
October 1, 2013 - 6:47 am
Print

Campground pics loading soon!

352 Posts
(Offline)
October 2, 2013 - 10:00 pm
Print

It was a great weekend for the ride. I did 83 miles in 5 hours 11 minutes. that is 48 minutes better than last year and 2 mph improvement. The campground was extremely clean and very well taken care of. Becky, Winter, and Bobby it was great having you guys there to celebrate with us after the ride.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2