(Offline)
March 3, 2013 - 7:02 pm
Print

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

1263 Posts
(Offline)
March 3, 2013 - 7:46 pm
Print

John, I wouldn't say I'm an expert, but we own a 2009 TrailManor 2720. Since we have learned tat all TMs after 2006 have less to no wood in them, you might check out the 2001 for any signs of wood rot or leak stains. 

While camping last week in Florida, an RV salesman (Dana) came over while we were setting up to introduce himself and give us some pointers/answer questions, etc. He was well-versed in TrailManors, and one of his children owns one. If you want to ask someone with a lot of practical experience with different years and models, you probably could ask for him at:

MCD RV Center
14 Iyanough Rd.
W. Yarmouth, MA  02673
(508) 775 6311

(He had them send us a short checklist for set up/take down and winterizing/dewinterizing that was very helpful. It was in my email the day after we spoke to him. That was fast service for strangers that he didn't have to do!)

Good luck.

264 Posts
(Offline)
March 3, 2013 - 7:54 pm
Print

Thanks for the info judy. Frim what I remeber you guys really like yours

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

1263 Posts
(Offline)
March 3, 2013 - 8:07 pm
Print

We do like so many features with our TailManor but next time, we would get the SL model (the one with the living room) rather than the two actual beds. Our kids just never want to go camping with us, so we don't need the extra bed in the front. It pulls like a pup, is easy enough to set up and take down, great on gas mileage, and is the best camper for our lifestyle with the Odyssey van.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2