Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Thetford C-400/C200 Holding Tank parts
44 Posts
(Offline)
May 5, 2011 - 1:36 pm
Print

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Broke the little stud off the bottom of the  blade..... the round lid that opens and closes the waste hole in the potty. On the 'net trying to find  the part. Only place I saw the parts, was in England and Australia. The dealers I called around here said you can't order just that part...You have to buy the entire mechanism and was quoted a $220 price.

Thanks to Phil,who's screen name is pojv on RV.net...... he informed me that he had  previously bought the part separately from one of those overseas supplier.
You can call them with your order, e-mail them your order with seperate  e-mails for security reasons with you credit card info, or as the rep. suggested, place your order through PayPal.
Use the e-mail address  ....... orders@leisureshopdirect.com , in the PayPal  SEND MONEY tab, and a memo for Blade for Thetford C-400/C200 Holding Tank. Thetford part number 50731.  Leisureshopdirect Product Reference # 137139. PayPal converted the 7.99 British Pounds total price into $13.55 US dollars.

Several other Thetford items can be bought separately from the  LeisureShopDirect  website.

Phil said it took about 3 weeks for the part to arrive from Great Britain......it has to pass through Customs.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3700

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2689
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2