Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Dutch Wonderland Christmas event December 20, 2015 Lancaster PA
2545 Posts
(Offline)
December 3, 2014 - 8:06 pm
Print
[size=18pt][font=georgia][IMG]http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q752/CamperDude/DUWO_WW_306x103_zps9d820739.png[/img][/font][/size]
[table]
[tr]
[td][font=georgia][size=12pt]Where:    [/size][/font][/td]
[td][font=georgia]Dutch Wonderland[/font][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][font=georgia][size=12pt]When:[/size][/font][/td]
[td][font=georgia]December 20, 2015[/font][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][font=georgia][size=12pt]Campground:[/size][/font][/td]
[td][font=georgia]Old Mill Stream Campground[/font][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][font=georgia][size=12pt]Campground Information:[/size][/font][/td]
[td][font=georgia]HERE[/font][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][font=georgia][size=12pt]Campground Map:[/size] [/font][/td]
[td][font=georgia]HERE[/font][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][font=georgia][size=12pt]Reservations:[/size][/font][/td]
[td]717-299-2314[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][font=georgia][size=12pt]Rally Coordinators:[/size][/font][/td]
[td]Lone Lock[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[size=8pt]By posting or participating in this event, you agree to the linked Legal Agreement that CanvasCampers.com and its agents are not liable for your participation.[/size]

Matt O 2006 Skyline Nomad 27' travel trailer.  Previously owned 1986 Coleman Columbia / 1992 Coleman Senecca / 1989 Born Free Class C RV.

2545 Posts
(Offline)
December 3, 2014 - 9:40 pm
Print

Dutch Wonderland has an awesome Holiday setup.  They put a crazy amount of lights up and change some of the shows and rides to reflect the holidays.  It only costs $13 to get in and it is open Saturday and Sunday from 3-9.  Not all of the rides are open, they rehab the rides over the winter but there are many that are open.  I have gone with my family for the last 3 years.  The theme park is geared heavily towards the under 13 crowd, but that doesn't mean older kids don't have fun and even if you don't have kids it is fun to just walk around and enjoy the atmosphere. 

Samebutdifferent and I plan to meet there on Saturday December 20th.  I am going to camp in the campground next door that is within walking distance of the park.  If anyone else wants to join me to camp or just come and enjoy the campfire and a few drinks  :cheers: before we go into the park you are welcome.  There is a lot of stuff to do in the Lancaster area.  There are outlets nearby for shopping and Christmas stores and shows, etc.  I have a 5yo so I'll be going to Dutch Wonderland....a kingdom for kids 🙂

Matt O 2006 Skyline Nomad 27' travel trailer.  Previously owned 1986 Coleman Columbia / 1992 Coleman Senecca / 1989 Born Free Class C RV.

2545 Posts
(Offline)
December 8, 2014 - 7:40 am
Print

The 10 day forecast isn't quite to the weekend of the 20th.  I'm hoping for a day that was as beautiful as yesterday.

2545 Posts
(Offline)
December 11, 2014 - 3:16 pm
Print

I just called the campground.  They have plenty of sites with electric only for $50 per night.  They do have 16 sites with water but I'm all winterized so I don't need it.  I think I will be camping both Friday and Saturday night leaving by 8am on Sunday.....DW has a Christmas Choir thing at Church that I can't miss unless I want to live in the RV over the winter  :anono1:

Anyone else thinking of going?  Cindy and Cindy's BF are talking about camping.  Butch, Jenn, and kids are coming for the day.  Anyone else going to join us?  I'm thinking of grillin' some hot dogs before I go into the park around 2ish (park opens at 3) if you want some.....it'll be cheaper to feed 10 people than buy food in the park  :smore:

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2