Skip to content
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Min search length: 3 characters / Max search length: 84 characters
Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
What fun trip did you book/planning for in 2016? What are you excited for?
2545 Posts
(Offline)
January 8, 2016 - 8:43 am
Print

What fun trips did you book or are planning for in 2016?

I am excited that the THANKSGIVING RALLY is going back to Caledonia State Park this year.  I really like the circle horseshoe set up there.  We have lots of room to cook, have the fire, set up tables to sit at for dinner.....it is a really good setup.  I booked it already, almost a full year out!!!

I am also excited to be planning to back to CREATIONFEST NE with my 6yo son.  It is a 5 day Christian music festival.  It will be our 3rd time.  DW, DS, and I were there in 2013 and 2015.  DW and I have to juggle DS during his summer break this year.  Day camp is only 4 of the 8 weeks school is out so we are each taking a week off without the other.  The week that works best for me to take off of work happens to be Creationfest!!!  Guess where we are going!!!  Actually it works out great this way.  DW likes the music but the camping for a week is wayyyy too much for her.  So I will take Nathan up on Tuesday and DW will come up for the closing shows on Saturday and stay 1 night. 

What trips are you looking forward to going on?  I wish I could go to Raystown Lake with the group but the dates aren't working out for me.

Matt O 2006 Skyline Nomad 27' travel trailer.  Previously owned 1986 Coleman Columbia / 1992 Coleman Senecca / 1989 Born Free Class C RV.

420 Posts
(Offline)
January 8, 2016 - 9:39 am
Print

We are incoprating a trip to Cape Cod with the Mystic Rally. We decided to head to the Cape for a week before and spend a few days exploring, seeing some baseball and going to Thomas Land in Edaville, MA.

Best Regards,
Norm

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3700

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2689