Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Thanks
1 Posts
(Offline)
June 29, 2014 - 8:13 am
Print

As we headed out from PA headed toward Blackwater Falls in WV not even sure we had a campsite to go to we took our chances and not only did we have the perfect spot we met a great group of people . Thanks to all of u who showed us not only the right way to set up and tear down but how to do it the easiest way possible !! What was the chances we had caravan of experts ready and willing to help out . Thanks for all the help ,invites to dinner ,campfires and most of all the friendships .

2545 Posts
(Offline)
June 29, 2014 - 12:25 pm
Print

Your Welcome!!

I wasn't there but will gladly lend a hand if you come to any of our other Rallies.

Chester County PA.

Matt O 2006 Skyline Nomad 27' travel trailer.  Previously owned 1986 Coleman Columbia / 1992 Coleman Senecca / 1989 Born Free Class C RV.

827 Posts
(Offline)
June 29, 2014 - 8:24 pm
Print

Nice to meet you too.  Glad you made it home safe and sound.  Hope you will join us again soon!  Are you John and Juanita?

Becky and Winter and Bobby.  We had the new truck, towing a hybrid on site 3.(top of the hill)

259 Posts
(Offline)
June 29, 2014 - 10:16 pm
Print

glad you all had a great time at blackwater falls..i am hoping to join you all as well  next time  🙂

701 Posts
(Offline)
June 30, 2014 - 8:02 pm
Print

Was great to meet you and and sit at the fire with you. This is a great group of people. Hope to see you at another rally. Gary & Vicki (across the street  site 12)

666 Posts
(Offline)
July 1, 2014 - 8:43 am
Print

I am very happy you found your way the to CC website.
It was a pleasure meeting both of you and hope to see you again around the campfire.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2