Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
1987 Coleman Columbia
22 Posts
(Offline)
September 20, 2016 - 11:18 am
Print

Ok, the wife has finally given the ok to sell her. Our beloved 1st pop up, a 1987 Coleman Columbia. She is in great shape and ready to go camping tomorrow. Has not been used since the end of last season. Towed with a mini-van and never had a issue. Very light-weight. Has a roof vent, Roof was coated last year along with interior roof completely re-done a few years ago. Has a sink, and a stove. We never used the stove, although I have the original tank and hardware to hook it back up. I put a lockable plastic storage tote in its place to hold jack and tools. Also has a lot of interior storage areas. Installed bearing buddies, also installed spare tire holder. Has some sewn in patches on screen which have held up well over past 5 seasons. The canvas also has some older patches which could use a re-do soon. other wise canvas is sprayed with silicone every time its opened and is good shape. Luckily we have never had it rain when using it. I have more pics if interested. Solid camper and easy to move around, tow and set up. This can be towed by a small sedan due to its lightweight. 1400.00 takes her home. that is a firm price. I am in no rush to sell her. She will still be used if she doesn't sell. Please email me for more pics and any other info you may need. [Image Can Not Be Found] [Image Can Not Be Found][Image Can Not Be Found]

19 Posts
(Offline)
September 22, 2016 - 8:48 am
Print

Do you have any pictures?  I love seeing the condition of the older popups.  Either they are in great condition or they are really bad.  Sounds like this one is good. 

22 Posts
(Offline)
September 22, 2016 - 9:02 am
Print

Here is the link to the craigslist ad:

https://philadelphia.craigslis.....07940.html

22 Posts
(Offline)
October 7, 2016 - 10:17 am
Print

Also considering trades for a larger pop-up if you are looking to downsize!

22 Posts
(Offline)
January 25, 2017 - 3:59 pm
Print

She has been sold!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701