Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
1992 Coleman Seneca $1,500 Chester County PA
2545 Posts
(Offline)
October 1, 2012 - 12:21 pm
Print

I sold my van last week, Hopefully I can sell my popup this week and then I'll pick up my Class C the following weekend  :crazydance:

HERE is the Craigslist link and below is the description. and video

1992 Coleman Seneca popup camper for sale $1,500. This is a real good popup. I am in a camping club and my family has used it regularly for 2 seasons. My wife gave me the OK to upgrade to larger RV.

It is a 10 foot box with a King bunk on one side and a double on the other. 22' 8" long when open. It weighs 1,500 #'s. 1 7/8 ball. New LED tail lights. Sideways dinette provides easy access to both bunks. This model also has a second 2 person table opposite the 4 person table so there is seating for 6 inside. According to Coleman, this model slept 8. 3 in the King, 2 in the Double, 2 on the 4 person table and 1 on the 2 person table(see the video and determine for yourself). There was a roof leak when I bought it but I have since redone the roof and fixed the minimum damage inside (see the video). It has a sink with 10 gallons of fresh water. Two homemade 5 gallon gray water tanks. It has a heater with a new digital thermostat and I have made improvements to insulate it better and retain the heat in the cooler months. The electrical system works fine, when plugged in or when running off of a battery. No, this does not have a fridge, but all of my friends with fridges still bring coolers anyway so I prefer the extra cabinet space.

Not more to say, this is a good pop up. My family and I have camped often in it. It is easy to tow, I tow it with a 4cyl Toyota Tacoma (check your vehicles towing capacity). Easy to store, I push it into and out of my garage, I have even spun it around at a campsite for a better setup. If you want a nice camper to start camping in, this is it. You won't find another one in this price range that doesn't need work.....you can go straight to the campsite with this one.

contact me at p-o-p-u-p-f-o-r-s-a-l-e-@-v-e-r-i-z-o-n.net without the d-a-s-h-e-s

1992 Coleman Seneca for sale

Matt O 2006 Skyline Nomad 27' travel trailer.  Previously owned 1986 Coleman Columbia / 1992 Coleman Senecca / 1989 Born Free Class C RV.

600 Posts
(Offline)
October 1, 2012 - 1:08 pm
Print

great video !!!
should sell quick !

2545 Posts
(Offline)
October 1, 2012 - 8:09 pm
Print

Thanks....I am hoping for a quick sale.  I got one email so far, hopefully it isn't spam.

I tried to make a video that would show a newbie that it isn't difficult to set up and to show all of the options. 

Matt O 2006 Skyline Nomad 27' travel trailer.  Previously owned 1986 Coleman Columbia / 1992 Coleman Senecca / 1989 Born Free Class C RV.

706 Posts
(Offline)
October 1, 2012 - 8:31 pm
Print

The video looked good to me.  I only had one suggestion from the view of a NOOB and you answered it later in the video. 

2545 Posts
(Offline)
October 1, 2012 - 9:37 pm
Print

well now I want to know what the noob question was that I eventually answered?

706 Posts
(Offline)
October 1, 2012 - 9:45 pm
Print

It was at 1:30 when you could see the silicon/sealant on the roof.  I was going to suggest that you specify that it's sealant and not a dying roof.  But you later said something.

2545 Posts
(Offline)
October 2, 2012 - 7:46 am
Print

Yeah that is an ugly caulk job there.....That is why I am not a professional contractor.  But it works.

2545 Posts
(Offline)
October 6, 2012 - 2:33 pm
Print

[move][size=36pt][font=georgia] SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!!![/font][/size][/move]

If you see a new person sign on named Dee, tell her what a great camper she bought  😉  Actually it is a good camper, it was just time for us to upgrade and we are getting a class C next weekend  :rock:

1263 Posts
(Offline)
October 6, 2012 - 3:19 pm
Print

Congratulations and good luck with the new one next weekend!

517 Posts
(Offline)
October 6, 2012 - 3:34 pm
Print

Awesome, can't wait to see what ya get 8)

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2