Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Halloween Rally ideas for 2015 - Not the official thread just ideas of games
2545 Posts
(Offline)
October 27, 2014 - 4:34 pm
Print

Halloween is coming up this week and ideas are all over the place.  I have seen them on Face Book or just talking with people.  I figured it would be best to put them in a thread and everyone can chat about it so we can figure out how best to accomplish the idea or maybe we decide we won't do it.

Here are some of the ideas.  Please add to the list or discuss if you know how we can accomplish this.

- Have the hayride stop by our group 30 minutes before the normal hayride time.  We filled it up and we have a big enough group, why not get a personalized hayride.

-Have a pot luck body for dinner.  I'll try to put a picture up later but it is a table with clothes and the food done to look like you are eating a body.  Chicken legs might be the legs, Sausage in the stomach for guts,  Spaghetti in a skull like bowl, etc.  I think it would be difficult to feed many people from one so either we have a regular serving table as well or multiple bodies.

- Pumpkin chunkin.  Many people left their pumpkins behind after the last trip.  Maybe Sunday morning we have a device and see how far we can toss them.

-Pumpkin bowling.  Small pumpkins rolled towards water bottles or Gourds

Matt O 2006 Skyline Nomad 27' travel trailer.  Previously owned 1986 Coleman Columbia / 1992 Coleman Senecca / 1989 Born Free Class C RV.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2