(Offline)
January 4, 2015 - 5:56 pm
Print

date nite for us no kids

382 Posts
(Offline)
January 4, 2015 - 8:12 pm
Print

Looks like it will be 4 of us for dinner and dessert wife and daughter are now coming along with jamie and I what time is reservation for at the roost. Can I stop by our bakery and bring some goodies for the dessert party?

230 Posts
(Offline)
January 4, 2015 - 8:23 pm
Print

As long as I don't have to go to work to clear snow all three of us will be there.

706 Posts
(Offline)
January 5, 2015 - 10:33 am
Print

I'm pretty sure I'll be there for the show and dinner

1573 Posts
(Offline)
January 5, 2015 - 11:13 am
Print

Hey Paula, add one more for us, so it will be 3 for dinner and deserts. Phil and Pete and our friend Dale.

Martini Glass The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything that they have!
121 Posts
(Offline)
January 5, 2015 - 11:34 am
Print

Paula, is there anything you would like us to bring for dessert?

253 Posts
(Offline)
January 5, 2015 - 12:28 pm
Print

Kids are going to Disney on ice in Bethlehem      Wife who knows.  I'll probably go solo or stack wood. 

468 Posts
(Offline)
January 5, 2015 - 1:59 pm
Print

WOW!! the RSVPs have really increased!!  I have been in contact with Ringer's Roost and have increased the reservation to 25 to 26 people.  Pathwalker and Lone Lock, will you be attending the dinner and party to follow? 

I have ordered a chocolate cake, lemon/raspberry cake, and  chocolate cream pie from Sweet Memories (Our favorite bakery).  If anyone would like to bring a dessert, that would be very much appreciated.  I would appreciate it if you will post what kind of dessert you plan to bring.  If I have an idea of what people are bringing, I can avoid buying duplicate types of desserts.  We will have hard liquors, sodas, mixers, tea and coffee.  We just ask of you to bring beer or wine if they are your choice of beverage. 
Again, we are really looking forward to seeing all of you.  🙂

2545 Posts
(Offline)
January 5, 2015 - 8:46 pm
Print

Paula,  If there is room at the restaurant I'll go but I understand if the room doesn't have enough seating.  As for the afterparty......that might be pushing it with DW :anono1: I'll have to be a good boy and be home early.

Matt O 2006 Skyline Nomad 27' travel trailer.  Previously owned 1986 Coleman Columbia / 1992 Coleman Senecca / 1989 Born Free Class C RV.

352 Posts
(Offline)
January 5, 2015 - 9:54 pm
Print

we will bring apple pie from a local farm near our house. 

1573 Posts
(Offline)
January 6, 2015 - 3:01 pm
Print

Our friend Dale will be bringing a special cocktail mix.... we do have a tradition to keep. He says it will be girly...

Martini Glass The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything that they have!
232 Posts
(Offline)
January 6, 2015 - 9:29 pm
Print

We have to most likely UN-rsvp  : (      The good news is our RAVENS Won!! but the bad news is the playoff party and game is this saturday so it looks like we won't be in pa - was really hoping for the trifecta-ravens win/ rv show-dinner-desert party on sat/ & playoff game sunday but the NFL wouldn't change the schedule for US! (unbelievable I know...)

382 Posts
(Offline)
January 7, 2015 - 10:37 am
Print

We should be bringing a fruit tart and a chocolate frosted cake of sorts from the bakery that we brought to the thanks giving rally . :chef:
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

468 Posts
(Offline)
January 7, 2015 - 1:39 pm
Print

RSVPs are looking yummier!! :thumbsup: Thanks everyone. 

2545 Posts
(Offline)
January 9, 2015 - 11:04 am
Print

I'm a newbie to this event.  Are we meeting somewhere before we go in or just waving to each other as we walk around?

Matt O 2006 Skyline Nomad 27' travel trailer.  Previously owned 1986 Coleman Columbia / 1992 Coleman Senecca / 1989 Born Free Class C RV.

666 Posts
(Offline)
January 9, 2015 - 2:41 pm
Print

Have a great time everyone.
Wish we could make it....

Eastern Pennsylvania
3876 Posts
(Offline)
January 9, 2015 - 7:22 pm
Print

I probably have pretty much everyone's mobile number and everyone attending has mine. (If not, PM me).

Let's meet at 2pm, near the main entrance.  We will be the loud group off to the side.  We can't all walk around together but all say hi and socialize a little.

253 Posts
(Offline)
January 10, 2015 - 6:11 pm
Print

I went to the show today.  Joke showing of pups.    One 3 bed coachmen hybrid.  Solaire 197x dual slide.  17z jayco, and others.  I am still favoring a solaire 213x hybrid specifically for the front layout.  Mimics my front layout with true front storage, bench to curbside dinette with slide-out couch . 

The beds in the coachmen were bad, no rear tv hookup and skinny front storage access.    Nixed off list and accompanies aero light. 

I have a sloped driveway at home and keeps hybrids as a mandatory option.    A lot of new junk with solar power prep.   

106 Posts
(Offline)
January 11, 2015 - 9:06 am
Print

It was nice to see everyone at the RV Show/dinner and back to Rusty and Paula's house for fabulous desserts. Thanks to Rusty and Paula for hosting this event. We had a great time! See you at the Spring Opener.

420 Posts
(Offline)
January 11, 2015 - 10:37 am
Print

Sorry we missed it, but the camper is home safe and sound finally after some warranty repairs.

Best Regards,
Norm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3