Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Lehigh Valley RV & Campground Show-January 7-9,2011
468 Posts
(Offline)
January 4, 2011 - 2:43 pm
Print

A P.S. to my last post, Nutz will be sleeping in his own bedroom with ear plugs in place.  :rock:

1573 Posts
(Offline)
January 4, 2011 - 2:48 pm
Print

Sorry Guys, Peter and I probably will not make the show. Something has come up that may signifcantly change our camping routine and we are going to check it out. (possible shot at a seasonal site at our favorite campground).

If we get out of there early, we may try to get to the show in the late afternoon.

Martini Glass The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything that they have!
468 Posts
(Offline)
January 4, 2011 - 3:30 pm
Print

You are welcome to join us at our home for dinner. We usually do not eat until 7-8. Love to have you two.  😀

2545 Posts
(Offline)
January 5, 2011 - 12:27 pm
Print

Lori and I were going to attend just the show with DS but the honey do list has been neglected during the holidays and I need to get back to work on it.

I will be ripping out an old tile backsplash in the kitchen and prepping for the new backsplash  :hardhat:

Matt O 2006 Skyline Nomad 27' travel trailer.  Previously owned 1986 Coleman Columbia / 1992 Coleman Senecca / 1989 Born Free Class C RV.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2