Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
2017 and beyond
701 Posts
(Offline)
November 9, 2017 - 1:01 pm
Print

It has been a great year of camping!! Together, Thingette and myself have been at 9 out of 11 rallies. And 2018 looks to be a busy year also.

Thanks to all our friends and family for making the rallies what they are. This is the most fun I have ever had with people I met on the internet. I like probably many of you have been asked why this group. My answer remains the same. I don't know, but if you went once you would understand. Some of you have become more like family. Most of you i like more than my family. LOL.

I think the person who deserves the most thanks is Joe! Without Joe and the people who support him (you know who you are). Non of this would exist. Hours of time on the site, on the phone making deals with campgrounds, finding wood and on and on.

Congratulations and thanks to all for a great 2017 and looking forward to 2018.  :chief:

Eastern Pennsylvania
3875 Posts
(Offline)
November 9, 2017 - 3:59 pm
Print

Thanks Chiefbowes :chief: , it has been another great year of camping and we have big things planned for 2018.

Thank you Phil (database wizard) :cheers: and Jen (Facebook Guru), along with everyone else who has helped run a group rally and support the site.  Especially my wife (EwwwwBugs) kiss and my family for putting up with me... and you guys.  😮

I'm always open for suggestions of new campgrounds, starting group rallies in other areas or anything else. Sen me a message

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2