Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Southeast Fall Rally - Sept 2013 - McKinney CG
215 Posts
(Offline)
September 10, 2013 - 7:01 pm
Print

[quote author=GA Judy link=topic=2380.msg25865#msg25865 date=1378845567]
I just went back to read this topic and saw the auto spell on my phone should have filled in "bad FOOT" since the food was all so very delicious!!  :-[

Yeah, I was wondering about that. I'm thinking about egg plant and possum in a dutch oven of some such.......

1263 Posts
(Offline)
September 10, 2013 - 8:51 pm
Print

That could be considered good cooking in some places if folks eat eggplant. ;D ;D ;D

17 Posts
(Offline)
September 13, 2013 - 9:55 am
Print

Hey Y'all, I finally got the pics together (been wkg a bunch :P) They are @ Canvas Campers Fall Rally-Mckinney COE Cg (file://MICK-PC/Users/mick/SkyDrive/Public/Canvas%20Campers%20Fall%20Rally-Mckinney%20COE%20Cg)

We sure had a fine time-Looking forward to spring!
                                                            Mick

17 Posts
(Offline)
September 13, 2013 - 10:00 am
Print

Well, that didn't work (kinda new at this) I'll keep trying  :reader:

235 Posts
(Offline)
September 13, 2013 - 11:26 pm
Print

Mickey.....I'll be patience while you work on it. :whistle:

13 Posts
(Offline)
September 14, 2013 - 12:12 am
Print

Shoot, I'm so upset, I can't believe I just lost my whole lengthy post about how upset I am that we missed this!  I'll write it again!  I can't believe we missed this!

It's entirely my fault for not checking in on the forums all this time, I KNOW THAT!  I could kick myself!

Then tonight I think, wait, isnt it time for the fall rally?  Then get on to discover it's OVER and we missed it!  All my fault!  I'm gonna send FireCaptainJim my phone number so this doesn't happen again; I'm serious.  I just can't believe this happened.  I must be getting old.

Time flies by so fast.  We camped our heads off this summer, including a meandering 3-week trip to see friends in Michigan City.  I even had the presence of mind to register early for a place on Labor Day.  But could I think to get on the forums?  NOOOO.  And now it won't be again till next spring.  And we missed the whole thing!  Well, you snooze, you lose.

I go in to tell the husband about it, and he says, when is it, this weekend?  No, I say, LAST weekend! He was disappointed too.

On a happier note, you may recall last rally was iffy for us, since he had that temporal arteritis.  Well, he's still on steroids for it, but they have tapered way down (that's how they do it), and he has no eyesight damage, and his tests are normal.

Well.  Anyway.  Bleh.  What can I say.  Eventually I'll read some of the posts and see the fun we missed. 

1263 Posts
(Offline)
September 14, 2013 - 2:26 pm
Print

Sorry you and DH missed the rally, Jeanie! We had a great time and made some new friends along with our dear "old" ones. Weather was gorgeous and the food and fun were great. Look for Amanda (athread678) and Darrell (jarhead71) - so far - to head up the spring rally in 2014. They did a great job this time and we know they will again. We hope you will keep checking in CanvasCampers for when the time and place is announced for the Southeastern (Spring) Rally. You want to make sure to get a good spot! Hope your DH continues to improve with his condition and you meet and greet again with us in the spring!

17 Posts
(Offline)
September 15, 2013 - 5:09 pm
Print

OK, let's try this again. Thanks for your patience Missnance, et al  :).
https://drive.google.com/folde.....sp=sharing

When the pics load left click on them once to enlarge them, enjoy!

235 Posts
(Offline)
September 15, 2013 - 5:32 pm
Print

Mickey!!!  Those are some great photos.  Really like our group photos. I love seeing the potluck dinner photos, and how we just sort of overtook the loop, i.e. just made ourselves at home in the road,(blocking any incoming traffic).  ;D

2545 Posts
(Offline)
September 15, 2013 - 9:05 pm
Print

Love the pics....looks like you guys had a good time.

Matt O 2006 Skyline Nomad 27' travel trailer.  Previously owned 1986 Coleman Columbia / 1992 Coleman Senecca / 1989 Born Free Class C RV.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
September 15, 2013 - 9:13 pm
Print

We did! Do, and will.  ;D

235 Posts
(Offline)
September 16, 2013 - 7:41 am
Print

Always, every time!

114 Posts
(Offline)
September 16, 2013 - 8:46 am
Print

For those on FB did you see that Canvascampers made our rally picture their cover photo yesterday!!!  Man are we a good looking bunch!!!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3700

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2689
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2