(Offline)
October 23, 2014 - 9:47 am
Print

glad your in the same loop!

259 Posts
(Offline)
November 4, 2014 - 10:01 am
Print

sites  still available in red oak section, sites 94-110 are  non electric, however still opened for those waiting to join us!.

259 Posts
(Offline)
December 2, 2014 - 12:27 pm
Print

[quote author=Vagov link=topic=3018.msg30922#msg30922 date=1415113286]
sites  still available in red oak section, sites 94-110 are  non electric, however still opened for those waiting to join us!.

Eastern Pennsylvania
3873 Posts
(Offline)
February 14, 2015 - 7:03 am
Print

We unfortunately have some family conflicts this weekend and won't be able to have this trip.  The campground looks beautiful and has  been on my bucket list.  🙁  If anyone is interested in the my electric site, please PM me.  I plan to hold onto it for a little while so we can use it within our group.

259 Posts
(Offline)
February 14, 2015 - 5:41 pm
Print

Sorry you cant make the trip but i understand family conflicts. I too make ressies early and hope things dont come up but unfortuntanly sometimes they do.  Still planning on meeting you at the spring opener

259 Posts
(Offline)
February 18, 2015 - 5:47 am
Print

Looks like 1 electric site is left.    For anybody who wants power

182 Posts
(Offline)
May 4, 2015 - 10:21 am
Print

site 139  3 adults

259 Posts
(Offline)
May 4, 2015 - 5:14 pm
Print

welcome aboard 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

336 Posts
(Offline)
May 5, 2015 - 7:04 pm
Print

Representing Florida for this rally......we will be in site 140.
2 adults, 3 kids (15, 8, and 4 year old girls) and a little beagle.
Arriving Friday, departing Monday.

259 Posts
(Offline)
May 5, 2015 - 11:17 pm
Print

WOW!  Florida. I am impressed, glad you decided to join us! Welcome aboard what part of the state are you from? I have my DD living and attending school at UCF in Orlando.  Looking foward to do some camping down your way in the near future

336 Posts
(Offline)
May 6, 2015 - 8:06 am
Print

We are about 30 minutes southwest of Disney in Auburndale.  I think my nephew attends UCF as well. I know great uncle, I'm not even sure what school. Lol

we are heading to Wekiwa Springs State Park today on the north side of Orlando for a few days. A lot of great parks to camp at around here.

We are planning a trip to the Falls and will be staying at Four Mile Creek State Park in NY the 4 days before the rally so we decided to join you on our way back.
We have also attended the southeast rally a couple times in North Georgia... we like to travel.

259 Posts
(Offline)
May 6, 2015 - 9:11 am
Print

i just spent two days at wekiwa spings  , this past  January, then went over to blue springs to check out the manatees for a day, all tent camping thou... this fall i am going to try taking thr TT down, like to visit the Ocala National Forest area,  glad you deciced to join us on your way back.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
May 6, 2015 - 5:48 pm
Print

Wizfisher (Matt), we'll miss you at the Chattanooga Southeast Spring Rally but it's nice to see you guys are visiting a different part of the country, one that is beautiful in its own right. Hope you get to ride the "Maid of the Mist" with the girls. You will all love it!

336 Posts
(Offline)
May 7, 2015 - 4:13 am
Print

Likewise Judy, we miss the group there too. Just too far for a weekend trip, AND it's usually around school testing time around here so the schools don't like kids missing around then.
We've been to PA and it is beautiful up there.

We have 3 full days to do what we want at and around the Falls so that is one of the things we want to do.
Courtney and I might visit friends in Canada if we can make it a quick trip. (The others don't have passports)

Looking forward to a nice (almost) 3 week vacation in July.

Sorry for hijacking the thread guys.... :-X

826 Posts
(Offline)
May 7, 2015 - 10:20 pm
Print

SPUT ALERT!  Except it was with the internet.  So, I made reservations way back in August 2014.  Well tonight , I was getting all my paperwork together for this camping season and discovered that, Yes I did make a reservation.  BUT its for June 2015.  So, I made a new reservation for July, so I can camp with you fine folks.  So change my site # from 116 to 203 on the Hickory Loop.  At least we got one in the neighboring loop. And its electric.  (That's actually 2 goof ups I made this year)  Guess I'd better go over the rest with a fine tooth comb.

382 Posts
(Offline)
May 8, 2015 - 7:10 am
Print

Ok, Becky, here is the up side to your goof, there will be an unknown person camping in your old spot, smack dab in the middle of the canvass campers group  and well maybe they will like everyone and want to become  a new member of the CC family and joint the forum. It could have been a lot worse you could have showed up for rally insisting that they were in your spot. 😀 We really wanted to join everyone for this rally but will be making our way back from Florida that week and then have our family camping trip to skinners falls on the Delaware in upstate NY on the 23rd

826 Posts
(Offline)
May 8, 2015 - 8:07 am
Print

ITS OFFICIAL! I am queen of internet SPUT with reserve America.

I noticed a 3rd reservation problem, this time with Promised Land in Aug.  I  have the right site and the right month, but have arrival on THurs and Departure on Sat.  Ugh!  And of course someone else is on my site for Sat night. 

SO, called Reserve Amer this am and she transferred the money from the June ressie to Aug at Promised land and I now also have Site 107 for Thurs to Sun. (THurs is a maybe, have to ask boss lady). 

PA Parks has a email notification option if you are watching a site for availability, so here's crossing fingers that I can get 134 for Sat night.  Otherwise we will be on site 107, since hubby does not want to tear down and set up for one night, and I don't want to leave Sat afternoon.

(and yes, the Prince Gallitzen thing may be a happy accident for that lucky person who is on 116.)

259 Posts
(Offline)
May 8, 2015 - 10:51 am
Print

[quote author=JoeCamper link=topic=3018.msg31806#msg31806 date=1423915402]
We unfortunately have some family conflicts this weekend and won't be able to have this trip.  The campground looks beautiful and has  been on my bucket list.  🙁  If anyone is interested in the my electric site, please PM me.  I plan to hold onto it for a little while so we can use it within our group.
  sput number 4,  you could still be within the group,  but either way, im still glad your joining us!

826 Posts
(Offline)
May 11, 2015 - 10:36 pm
Print

Joe offered his site #113, so that is where we will be. Mom and Dad may take site 203 from us, they are trying to decide.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3700

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2689
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2