Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Southeast Spring Rally! Apr 5-7
394 Posts
(Offline)
November 7, 2012 - 9:07 am
Print

Welcome Mc7 and your pets! I also wanted to say welcome back Missnanc and others who have made reservation for the 2nd and 3rd time for the wonderful get togethers! [size=12pt]It's beginning to look like another rememberable weekend in the makings!-AKA- Kodak moments![/size]

114 Posts
(Offline)
November 7, 2012 - 11:04 am
Print

Wow, only 6 sites left on the loop!!!  I think that is a testament to how much fun everyone had at the last one!!!I am already excited about seeing everyone again and looking forward to the Potluck and all the great dishes that will be brought!!!  What a great spread last time!!!!

Hope everyone has an awesome fall/winter and look forward to seeing y'all in the Spring!!

30 Posts
(Offline)
November 7, 2012 - 8:41 pm
Print

[quote author=Wizfisher link=topic=2030.msg18169#msg18169 date=1352167215]
That's our plan.
We reserved Thursday through Sunday.
We talked about it and we might drive through the night Wednesday so there are hopefully sleeping kids on the way up there.
Leaving Sunday might be an issue, but hopefully they will be tired enough to nap.

AWESOME!!!  😀 😀

Glad to hear you are going to be coming to the rally. You have the site we had for the fall rally.  🙂  🙂

30 Posts
(Offline)
November 7, 2012 - 8:49 pm
Print

[quote author=Mc7 link=topic=2030.msg18211#msg18211 date=1352262916]
I just picked up site 129 for me(Michael) and the better half(JoAnn) along with the two cats Cali and Satch-Mo. This will be our first rally. Can't wait! 🙂

😀

Hi there....so glad to see that you are attending the rally. You will have a great time and 😀 so looking forward to meeting you both.

17 Posts
(Offline)
November 9, 2012 - 6:36 am
Print

Hey, Y'all, booked site 137 last nite. As of now it looks like it'll be DW and me, the Col, her DH and the two DGS. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Mick

394 Posts
(Offline)
November 9, 2012 - 7:30 am
Print

Mick, I'm glad You made it to the site and to the rally!  :baseballhat:  These computers can be fun at times! LOL

1263 Posts
(Offline)
November 9, 2012 - 3:43 pm
Print

Great seeing everyone so quickly signing up! (Mick, tell Betty I'll bring some champagne. ;))

17 Posts
(Offline)
November 10, 2012 - 5:11 am
Print

I finally got the thing to work, Jim, (might have been an operator problem ;D, I'll pass that on to Betty, Judy. We're looking forward to seeing everyone again!
                                                          Mick

14 Posts
(Offline)
November 11, 2012 - 4:47 pm
Print

Just joined the forum and JUST NOW booked the site for the rally.  Me, DW and possibly DS (19yo still at home) and friend, will be arriving on Thurs and leaving Mon.  Looking forward to this.  We have NEVER done anything like this before.
It looks like about a 4hr trip/225 miles give or take (we are in SoWest GA).

394 Posts
(Offline)
November 11, 2012 - 5:52 pm
Print

Welcome BroRobin and family and friend(s) for a family fun filled weekend! We will add you to the front page very soon! I am not sure where you are at in south west Georgia, but welcome again.  :baseballhat:

1263 Posts
(Offline)
November 11, 2012 - 7:03 pm
Print

BroRobin, that is exciting for you and us. We love having new folks join in and know you guys will really have a fun time.

Fire Captain Jim is one of the moderators, and I am the other one (I'll be doing the potluck data and info later on for a handout sheet at the rally), so if you think of anything to ask either of us, please feel free. Glad you're aboard!

142 Posts
(Offline)
November 11, 2012 - 7:08 pm
Print

Welcome BroRobin, to the Forum and to the Rally. Last fall was our first ever Rally too, (with the same folks we will Rally with in the Spring) It was sooo much fun, and the people are terrific. It will be nice to meet you there!

485 Posts
(Offline)
November 11, 2012 - 9:39 pm
Print

Glad you and family are joining us Bro Robin. We will also be driving about the same distance but from N. Alabama. You will fit in just fine!

485 Posts
(Offline)
November 11, 2012 - 9:59 pm
Print

@FireCaptainJim-We decided to come down for a thurs-sunday stay so edit our info please  :thumbup:

1263 Posts
(Offline)
November 12, 2012 - 12:13 am
Print

I made the update, camp dad. Glad you have added the extra day!

394 Posts
(Offline)
November 12, 2012 - 9:28 am
Print

[size=12pt]Just an FYI,[/size] We have 4 camping sites available on this loop and 11 sites still available on the next loop with about the same on the loop before us! So tell all your friends and fellow campers tents to motor homes to come and join us for a great family fun filled weekend!

1263 Posts
(Offline)
November 12, 2012 - 12:07 pm
Print

Sounds good, Fire Captain Jim!  I contacted my camping neighbors and they are interested and will make a reservation ASAP. Kathy works long hours and takes the work as it comes up; Ken is retired and they just bought a TT after many years with their PUP, which they still own and Ken uses for his fishing trips.

32 Posts
(Offline)
November 13, 2012 - 3:59 pm
Print

Our friends/neighbors booked site 118. ;D

394 Posts
(Offline)
November 13, 2012 - 7:27 pm
Print

Wonderful Andy, if you could, pm me or Judy their names and maybe their arrival date and departure date and we will put it on the front page!

1263 Posts
(Offline)
November 13, 2012 - 9:14 pm
Print

😉 Jimmy beat me to it as I was reading the topic at Starbucks tonight waiting to meet Outofideas Michelle! She came in and I figured I would reply when I got home.

My question to Andy is, did you book your site yet and I missed it?  Glad to welcome your friends/ neighbors and will look forward to meeting them in April.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2