Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Southeast Spring Rally! Apr 5-7
114 Posts
(Offline)
December 19, 2012 - 2:44 pm
Print

I will be camping this weekend and trying out my new cabana!!!  I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Prosperous New Year!!!  Looking forward to seeing everyone in April!!!!!

485 Posts
(Offline)
December 19, 2012 - 2:51 pm
Print

Hey Judy, add Sadie Mae to our site. She is our new puppy. 7 week old Mini Schnauzer.
[img width=480 height=640]http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa326/sherelia1/phone12-19-12036_zps8e1e4627.jpg[/img]

517 Posts
(Offline)
December 20, 2012 - 5:17 pm
Print

She looks precious 8)

1263 Posts
(Offline)
December 20, 2012 - 6:17 pm
Print

[quote author=mwownbey link=topic=2030.msg19052#msg19052 date=1355946270]
I will be camping this weekend and trying out my new cabana!!!  I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Prosperous New Year!!!  Looking forward to seeing everyone in April!!!!!

With all this rain today, I'm wishing you a dry weekend with lots of sunshine! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you as well, Melinda! See you in April.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
December 20, 2012 - 6:21 pm
Print

[quote author=camp dad link=topic=2030.msg19053#msg19053 date=1355946661]
Hey Judy, add Sadie Mae to our site. She is our new puppy....[/quote

Oh, she's a cutie! Good luck with this new little one!

41 Posts
(Offline)
December 21, 2012 - 6:28 am
Print

Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone.

Sent from my YP-G1 using Tapatalk 2

336 Posts
(Offline)
December 21, 2012 - 11:03 am
Print

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Only a few on this until the rally.

13 Posts
(Offline)
December 30, 2012 - 12:49 am
Print

Boy, are y'all on the ball already!  I just only today mentioned the rally within earshot of my husband, at his family's Christmas celebration.  (I gotta approach things I want carefully with hubby!  Who is a dear.  But . . . you wives should understand.) Anyway, he asked where it was, and when I told him, voiced no objections to anything, so I assume it's a go!

I'll get around to reserving a spot in the next couple days.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

394 Posts
(Offline)
December 30, 2012 - 8:49 am
Print

Hello again Jeanie! Welcome to Canvas Campers! We will be looking forward in hearing back from you! FCJ

1263 Posts
(Offline)
December 30, 2012 - 3:17 pm
Print

Jeanie! How nice to hear from you and hope you can sign up soon. Sites have really filled fast!! (That's cuz we're so much fun!  :D)

Happy New Year to you and DH. Hope to see your sign up confirmation so we can add you to the list on the front page!

26 Posts
(Offline)
December 30, 2012 - 5:11 pm
Print

Can't wait til the SE Spring Rally. We met Fire Captain Jim today when him and his dear family visited our church, where my husband is the pastor, and talking to him really got us anxious for our camping trip. BTW we are in Albany, GA in case any of you are in the area please do stop by for a visit. Looking forward to meeting all of you then.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
December 30, 2012 - 11:12 pm
Print

Bet that was a great surprise! We are anxiously waiting for the rally, too, Shirlchap!  Happy New Year!

1263 Posts
(Offline)
January 5, 2013 - 10:29 pm
Print

More sites are being reserved (10 left in our immediate loops) and more campers have expressed interest in joining all of us for the Southeast Spring Rally! April is just around the corner (well, almost  ;D) and thoughts of spring and camping will be popping up (pun intended).

I have already set aside some door prizes to donate at the potluck and will be on the look out for a few more!

Fire Captain Jim and I have started the gears in motion for ideas for possible t-shirts again. We wore ours on Saturday with the group events and potluck and everyone seemed to enjoy them. Possibly other ideas brewing.....

[move]

[size=12pt][glow=red,2,300]Stay tuned.[/glow][/size]

[/move]

142 Posts
(Offline)
January 22, 2013 - 3:02 pm
Print

Our Rally is getting closer, and I'm soooooo excited! Aren't you?

142 Posts
(Offline)
January 22, 2013 - 3:07 pm
Print

I've been wondering, is there any way to post this Rally info on that 'other' pup site to spread the word to the PUPers we left behind when we moved to this site? I still frequent the other site, and haven't seen any reference to our Rally anywhere. Maybe we could just post it under 'general' somehow?

485 Posts
(Offline)
January 22, 2013 - 5:58 pm
Print

I've wondered the same thing. I have however PM people on the "other" site about the rally.

394 Posts
(Offline)
January 22, 2013 - 7:46 pm
Print

Due to the support we got from the fall rally, I have tried to keep the rally info. on this site. I have sent PM's to everyone from the fall rally and even a second PM about us moving to this site for the spring rally. The only one recently was Jeanie, She was going to let us know something soon. I have also invited other new members in the southeast area by PM's about the rally on the other site as well.

I feel real good about the reponse and help we have recieved thus far from Mayor Joe and his staff on this web site!

Yes, I am getting very excited about the up coming rally! You can start thinking on what you want to bring for pot luck supper and we will update the front page! I have several to inquire if they can invite and bring friends who love to camp. Sure, more the merrier!
I have had a few to say that they tent camp only- They are welcomed as well!
Let's get the word out more! lets get more from Tennesssee, North & South Carolina, Florida to join us. In fact, Lets include those snow birds and anyone else can join us!

485 Posts
(Offline)
January 22, 2013 - 8:33 pm
Print

I know for sure that I am going to do DO ribs. I dont know what else but I am  :reader:!

394 Posts
(Offline)
January 23, 2013 - 2:09 pm
Print

Gotcha down for D.O. Ribs- Camp Dad

142 Posts
(Offline)
January 23, 2013 - 2:44 pm
Print

I certainly agree with you, FCJ. Mayor Joe has done a fabulous job with our Rally on CanvasCampers. Not sure yet what I'm cooking. I'll let you know as soon as I do, though! 🙂

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2