Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Southeast Spring Rally! Apr 5-7
21 Posts
(Offline)
February 19, 2013 - 8:42 pm
Print

[quote author=surgipat link=topic=2030.msg20902#msg20902 date=1361303144]
I'm sad you've been forced to camp unexpectedly in Ga, Terry and Fran, but so happy to have you at our rally. Where in NY are you from? My husband and I are transplanted NYers from NYC. Borough of Queens. Can't wait to meet you guys. We're in site 123, so please look for us.

ty for the welcome. We will sure look you up 🙂

114 Posts
(Offline)
February 20, 2013 - 9:56 am
Print

Welcome terryjs1!!!  Looking forward to meeting y'all at the rally and spreading some of our Southern Hospitality!!!!

336 Posts
(Offline)
February 20, 2013 - 10:52 pm
Print

We are looking forward to this.

Judy, we are ordering 5 shirts of various sizes hoping they fit the kids right.  ;D
Will be sending a check in a day or two.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
February 20, 2013 - 11:02 pm
Print

Matt, your reply to my PM came through. Thank you!

I hope the shirts fit okay too!

235 Posts
(Offline)
February 21, 2013 - 7:32 am
Print

Judy, Hope you got my PM.

394 Posts
(Offline)
February 21, 2013 - 9:25 am
Print

Missnanc, Judy has left today for a big weekend trip in Florida. She is suppose to be coming home late Monday. She stated she had limited WiFi at the office/store on campground. I am sure she will respond back to you Monday/Tuesday If not before then.

We are down to one site left on our main camping loop, we have some more sites still open in the camp ground! Lets get the word out about our Family Fun Filled Weekend!

235 Posts
(Offline)
February 25, 2013 - 1:33 am
Print

Ok, Jim, thanks for the info.  I did get an email from her a couple of days ago.

394 Posts
(Offline)
February 25, 2013 - 1:08 pm
Print

As time draws near, I often think about our last gathering in the fall. Wow, what great memories was made! Here is a quick link to the pictures! http://gafallrally.imgur.com/

Camp sites are filling up fast! It's about that time to be thinking on what to be cooking for the wonderful pot luck supper and be getting the campers ready for the big weekend of fun!

235 Posts
(Offline)
February 25, 2013 - 9:53 pm
Print

Jim, really enjoyed a look back at the photos. Makes me wish for April to hurry up and get here, I feel like a kid waiting for Santa.  😉  Looks like I started to add an album and never did. Now I don't remember how, oh well.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
February 26, 2013 - 3:36 pm
Print

Thanks, Jimmy, for posting the photos so we can all start counting the days!  🙂

I've been getting tee shirt order confirmations and checks in the mail from many folks and hope to see some potluck dishes to fill in the front page. I changed Al's original BBQ chicken/pork to a pulled chicken "Kickin' Chicken" that has a gourmet mango, pineapple, coconut sauce with a kick of hot pepper. It's pretty tasty, but after I tried it out to test it I remembered I'm allergic to mango. Have to remember to bring the Benadryl and have a shot of that along with the chicken! :dance:

336 Posts
(Offline)
February 26, 2013 - 5:30 pm
Print

Check should be going out tomorrow Judy.
Hope you had a good weekend.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
February 26, 2013 - 7:55 pm
Print

Thanks, Matt.

We had a wonderful time at Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center (White Springs, FL) this weekend with a special micbur vow renewal. The park is a beautiful place with two museums, a craft village, gift shop, large campsites (many of them pull-through), and terrific hiking trails along the Suwanee River. We didn't bring our yaks but could have put them in just down from the gazebo, but the launch site had a driveway almost to it and then the car would be brought back to the gazebo parking lot - short walk away. Really convenient.

You Florida folks should check it out.  ;D

1263 Posts
(Offline)
February 26, 2013 - 9:28 pm
Print

Wow! Both loops are filled now. There are other campsites available at McKinney, but you may have to drive over to the activity area in the SEAS loop just below sites #118 and #128m near #124.

Anyone interested in another cornhole tournament -- or at least playing in teams on Saturday morning? We have 3 or 4 cornhole boards available and players from inexperienced to "watch out." The combination makes for a lot of fun.

30 Posts
(Offline)
February 26, 2013 - 10:17 pm
Print

Hey there everyone...been awhile since we have been on here so thought I would sign on here and also on the other site. Wanted to give Judy and Al a special THANKS for officiating at our vow renewal ceremony. As Judy mentioned this park is AWESOME and we will definately be returning.

Think we are going to look into purchasing a new TV...it broke down on the way home this past weekend and the garage cannot find out why the motor is losing oil pressure. Truck has ran fine for the mechanic the last two days with losing oil pressure only once.

Anyway....we are looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks  🙂 🙂

18 Posts
(Offline)
February 27, 2013 - 7:11 am
Print

Congrats Micburs on your vow renewal. Able to see some pics, park looks very nice.Hope to camp there soon. Good luck on your TV.

394 Posts
(Offline)
February 27, 2013 - 8:55 am
Print

We have several campsites on both loops that is reserved by unknown campers. We have been asking a lot of campers from several forums to come and join us for the Spring Rally. If anyone reading this is one of the registered campers that has not given any information to us, Please PM me or Ga Judy so we can add your names to the master rally list. It's nice to know who is part of the rally. We will treat everyone as family whether or not your signed into the rally. It helps planning the pot luck supper and other activities.  :thumbsup:

114 Posts
(Offline)
February 27, 2013 - 2:04 pm
Print

Congrats Micburs!!!  Looking forward to seeing y'all and everyone else in a few weeks!!!

Judy, haven't decided about what I will bring to the potluck but you will be the second to know (right after me)!!!  Also, got check written and will get it in the mail today or tomorrow for the shirts.

I would love to play cornhole.  Not sure if I will be solo and need a partner or if I will have one along with me.  I am trying to talk a friend of mine that isn't really a camper to come along and see what she is missing.  Will let you know as soon as I know.

32 Posts
(Offline)
February 27, 2013 - 2:38 pm
Print

My camper in the garage is screaming to get out! 😀

Our Friends from Hayesville:  Will you make decals again this rally?  I would like to start a collection on the side of my camper.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
February 27, 2013 - 5:29 pm
Print

[quote author=mariettamodern link=topic=2030.msg21098#msg21098 date=1361993915]
My camper in the garage is screaming to get out! 😀

Our Friends from Hayesville:  Will you make decals again this rally?  I would like to start a collection on the side of my camper.

I thought that was screaming coming up from Marietta! At least it won't be much longer!

And, yes, Andy, we have decals. Thanks to JoeCamper we will have Canvas Campers decals for each family. Fire Captain Jim and I sure appreciate all Joe is doing for our rally. It's night and day from our last rally elsewhere! ::)

485 Posts
(Offline)
February 27, 2013 - 6:48 pm
Print

Cheers to JoeCamper!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701