Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Southeast Spring Rally! Apr 5-7
485 Posts
(Offline)
February 4, 2013 - 1:56 pm
Print

Alright Fire Captain Jim, I made the Mountain Man Breakfast that I have a recipe for. It said it made 20 servings, wrong! it will feed 10. It was very good!
[img width=480 height=640]http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa326/sherelia1/phone2-2-13055_zpsa0f4f2ad.jpg[/img]
As for the biscuits, I can cook 13 at a time in my 14" DO. Awesome to say the least.
[IMG]http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa326/sherelia1/phone2-2-13060_zps82749063.jpg[/img]

1263 Posts
(Offline)
February 4, 2013 - 3:53 pm
Print

Looks good and we're looking forward to it!

BTW, I have a special door prize for the breakfast too.  🙂

485 Posts
(Offline)
February 4, 2013 - 4:19 pm
Print

Cool thanks. I plan on bringing three to give away, depending on how many folks we have. Two of them will be homemade camping/DO tools.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
February 4, 2013 - 6:10 pm
Print

Mine is just a stick.....with a story.  😉

1263 Posts
(Offline)
February 4, 2013 - 6:20 pm
Print

[quote author=GA Judy link=topic=2030.msg20363#msg20363 date=1359751670]
It's time to start taking orders for Rally tee-shirts!  I just posted the info on the top of the front page after the chart and will firm up the details with Fire Captain Jim and then update y'all.  I'm taking orders for Adult and Youth shirts and guarantee that this time, the Youth shirts will be there!  🙂

The shirts are being printed to be used over again as there will be no date or location on the front, just the I.D. of:

SOUTHEASTERN RALLY
CANVAS CAMPERS
Where Strangers Become Friends
And Friendships Become Stronger!
(over an outline of the southeastern states)

[move][size=14pt]Stay tuned!![/size][/move]

[size=12pt]The cost is $9.00 per shirt (Light Yellow with 2-color ink) and an additional $2.00 for Adult XXL [size=12pt]and above. If you want to get yours, please send GA Judy a PM stating your names and sizes. Sizes come in Children - XS to L; Adults S to XL; XXL and up.

If you want to reserve yours so we can start a count (if we get 50 or more, it's $1.00 less), please PM me with your sizes. The color will be Light Yellow with 2 color ink. The lettering and logo are in black, outline of SE states in red.[size=12pt][/size]

394 Posts
(Offline)
February 4, 2013 - 8:19 pm
Print

Looking and I bet tasting real good Camp Dad!
Judy your showing that wonderful talent again! Keep up the great work Gang! I wish the rally was [size=14pt][u]sooner!  ;D

1263 Posts
(Offline)
February 8, 2013 - 4:10 pm
Print

Here is what our Southeastern Rally tee shirts will look like:
[img width=640 height=425]http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc508/GAJudy/TEESHIRTSERALLY.jpg[/img]

They are Light Yellow with red (map of SE) and black (text) at a cost of Adult shirts $9.00 ($2. addtl. for larger than XL), including Youth sizes (XS, S, M, L).  If we get an order for 50 and over, the price goes down by $1.00. 

Please PM me (GA Judy) with the sizes you need and payment will be required by MARCH 23 and payment by MARCH 28. These are "generic" shirts that can be used for future rallies!!

[smg id=2051]

18 Posts
(Offline)
February 8, 2013 - 7:56 pm
Print

Looks like a nice crowd going! Wish we could go. Great tee shirts. Nice design!

394 Posts
(Offline)
February 8, 2013 - 8:14 pm
Print

jjkach, We would love to have you all to come and join us! We are planning a family fun filled weekend!
Great Job on the t-shirts Judy! I have my order in to be one of the first proud wearers !

18 Posts
(Offline)
February 9, 2013 - 9:49 pm
Print

[quote author=Fire Captain Jim link=topic=2030.msg20533#msg20533 date=1360372465]
jjkach, We would love to have you all to come and join us! We are planning a family fun filled weekend!

Thanks Jim,but we are booked at another campground that w/e, may we can
catch up with ya'll at another rally or side trip. Looks to be great time!

1263 Posts
(Offline)
February 16, 2013 - 12:26 pm
Print

Seven weeks and we're there!  Keep thinking about your potluck dish for Saturday night's group meal. Our line up so far sounds delish! I can post your information if you let me know what's for dinner.  ::)

Also there are five weeks left before the final tee-shirt order goes to the printer. If you want to reserve some for your family, check out the design (and youth sizes) on page 1, and place your order with me.

We are really looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting the new folks who have signed on. This rally is stacking up to be our best yet! Tell your camping friends (or those you want in your beds ;)) to come along and join the fun!

394 Posts
(Offline)
February 17, 2013 - 9:41 pm
Print

I have just checked the reservation web site for our Spring Rally, there is 2 sites left to reserve on the 2 camping loops closest to our activities. On the next closest loop, there is 2 sites left to reserve for the rally as well. I know I have sent multiple invitations to a lot of campers to attend our rally. If someone planning to attend the spring rally recently reserved a site, please let me or Ga Judy know by PM so we can add your information to the front page of the rally. We would love to see the whole camp ground to be full of rally members, but one can only wish!  🙂 

235 Posts
(Offline)
February 18, 2013 - 10:21 am
Print

I've been trying to convince some friends of our to come to the rally. I'm hoping they got booked into a site too, hoping to hear back from them soon.  Looks like this is gonna be an awesome rally.  BTW, did I miss a message concerning payment for the teeshirts? (like where to send payment).

235 Posts
(Offline)
February 18, 2013 - 10:30 am
Print

WooHoo, just heard from Craig and Susan they will be in site #146! 

1263 Posts
(Offline)
February 18, 2013 - 11:28 am
Print

Nancy, that's great that your friends have decided to join in the fun. I'll put them down for #146.

Also, you will get a PM from me detaiing the tee-shirt payment. Thanks!

21 Posts
(Offline)
February 19, 2013 - 10:42 am
Print

HI all, my DW and myself have been enjoying  the southern  hospitality so much, we decided to join you all on your rally.
We have been living in our PUP since Dec 20 12 due to a family emergency here in GA. We are brand new to the PUP life, owned our new pup for only a month before having to come down to GA. We are loving it though and look forward to meeting new friends at the rally  :)Our first Rally.
  See you there
    terry and frann

394 Posts
(Offline)
February 19, 2013 - 10:56 am
Print

Wow! Welcome Terry and Fran! We love to meet new people from all over who love to camp! I am sorry for your stay in Georgia for so long but it's great that you all can join us for your first ever rally! I think you will meet several who have transplanted to the south from the northeast area. Nothing wrong with that! Just good ole southern hospitality!  :dans2:

1263 Posts
(Offline)
February 19, 2013 - 11:21 am
Print

Welcome, Terry and Frann! We are really happy to welcome you to Georgia, but also to our Southeast Spring Rally. Under the circumstances of living in your PUP at Camp Driveway, the weather has been fairly cooperative until the last couple of days! We'll try to warm it up a bit -- and you will love our early spring. 🙂

If there's anything you think of that we can help with, just let us know. I'm NW of Marietta in Dallas, and can easily help with directions, recommendations on different places you might need, etc.

My DH is from Brooklyn - way back - and he was happy to hear a New Yawka was coming to the rally! 😀

142 Posts
(Offline)
February 19, 2013 - 2:45 pm
Print

I'm sad you've been forced to camp unexpectedly in Ga, Terry and Fran, but so happy to have you at our rally. Where in NY are you from? My husband and I are transplanted NYers from NYC. Borough of Queens. Can't wait to meet you guys. We're in site 123, so please look for us.

21 Posts
(Offline)
February 19, 2013 - 8:35 pm
Print

[quote author=GA Judy link=topic=2030.msg20899#msg20899 date=1361290879]
Welcome, Terry and Frann! We are really happy to welcome you to Georgia, but also to our Southeast Spring Rally. Under the circumstances of living in your PUP at Camp Driveway, the weather has been fairly cooperative until the last couple of days! We'll try to warm it up a bit -- and you will love our early spring. 🙂

If there's anything you think of that we can help with, just let us know. I'm NW of Marietta in Dallas, and can easily help with directions, recommendations on different places you might need, etc.

My DH is from Brooklyn - way back - and he was happy to hear a New Yawka was coming to the rally! 😀

Thank you for the nice welcome. DW is from L.I. and I am an upstater. Have you heard of Saratoga 🙂
What do you still need for the rally that we can bring. plz let us know.. looking forward to meeting you all.
terry and frann

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0