Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Southeast Spring Rally! Apr 5-7
336 Posts
(Offline)
February 27, 2013 - 8:52 pm
Print

[quote author=GA Judy link=topic=2030.msg21105#msg21105 date=1362004144]
I thought that was screaming coming up from Marietta! At least it won't be much longer!

And, yes, Andy, we have decals. Thanks to JoeCamper we will have Canvas Campers decals for each family. Fire Captain Jim and I sure appreciate all Joe is doing for our rally. It's night and day from our last rally elsewhere! ::)

Sounds nice, lol.

Judy, I know I said the check would be sent out today, but I didn't get it out until late. 
It's in the mailbox at the post office so technically it will be sent tomorrow. ;D

Out of curiosity, how many t-shirt orders do you have?  Close to 50?  If it gets close enough, I'll order a few more to help get everyone the $1 back.  I could use a few more camping t-shirts anyway. Lol

Oh yeah, sorry but we still don't know what we are bringing to the potluck yet.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
February 27, 2013 - 9:43 pm
Print

Matt, so far the tee shirt count is up to 28 on my order sheet, so I rather think you would not want to order another 22 although they are nice shirts. :clappingani:

I'll let you know when the check arrives.  BTW, I'm compiling the names of the kids attending for the handout sheet at the rally. We've gotten the ages for game and activity purposes, but we found it was nice to put the kids' names with the parents' names shown - but not online here. If you would like to have your kids' names for the handout sheet, please PM me with that.  Thanks!

336 Posts
(Offline)
February 27, 2013 - 10:18 pm
Print

I don't mind their names being online.
Courtney 13
Brooke 6
Aubrey 2

1263 Posts
(Offline)
February 27, 2013 - 11:02 pm
Print

Thanks, Matt. I had forgotten their names but not how cute they are! Will be nice seeing them again.

142 Posts
(Offline)
February 28, 2013 - 10:49 am
Print

Judy, did you get the check I sent for the T's?
Just a few more weeks. Can hardly wait.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
February 28, 2013 - 11:53 am
Print

Yes, Pat! Your check arrived and I've got you down for three shirts - Adults: two L, one S.

Won't be long now!

336 Posts
(Offline)
February 28, 2013 - 8:21 pm
Print

Lol, that's a lot of shirts.
If it gets close (you know like 45 or so), let me know.  ;D

1263 Posts
(Offline)
March 2, 2013 - 4:41 pm
Print

Tee shirt orders have all come in and payment received or on the way (2 folks), so we're about ready to go to the printer. Last Call if you want to get yours, please send GA Judy a PM stating your names and sizes. Cost for Adults S-XL and Youth XS-L is $9.00 ea. plus an additional $2.00 for Adults XXL and above.

NEW DEADLINE FOR ORDERING -- FINAL ORDERS BY: March 15 and PAYMENT BY: March 20.  (PM GA Judy for payment information and to confirm your sizes.)

Thanks to all who are participating! Your shirts will be at the Welcome Table on Friday & Saturday (Apr. 5 & 6).

336 Posts
(Offline)
March 2, 2013 - 5:44 pm
Print

Looking forward to our family all wearing the shirts to the potluck.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
March 2, 2013 - 6:06 pm
Print

Yes, Wizfisher. We did that last rally and when we walked around the campground, people were asking what was going on. We made a neat spectacle of ourselves.  8)

485 Posts
(Offline)
March 2, 2013 - 9:25 pm
Print

I invited fiends of ours to come with us. If they do they will pitch a tent on our site. Good times are just around the corner!

235 Posts
(Offline)
March 3, 2013 - 12:29 am
Print

Miles, are you sure that you want some "fiends" camping on your site, so close to the children?  ;D

485 Posts
(Offline)
March 3, 2013 - 3:20 pm
Print

You are correct missnanc!! Lets try that again. Some FRIENDS of our may come with us!!

1263 Posts
(Offline)
March 3, 2013 - 7:47 pm
Print

:rofl: :rofl:

1263 Posts
(Offline)
March 5, 2013 - 10:46 pm
Print

Just got word from micbur that their friends are unable to come to the rally. So, [size=12pt]site #120 is now available[/size]. Mike and Dolores are handling the "sale" of the site and will let the front check in office know when they arrive on Thursday that another name (yours or someone you know??) will take the place of the name on the site already.  Please contact micbur ASAP to grab site #120 and make the arrangements with him.

142 Posts
(Offline)
March 6, 2013 - 4:50 pm
Print

I can hardly put into words how excited I am about this Rally coming up. I don't think my husband is as excited about it as I am. He doesn't like towing. Setting up is hit or miss. But we had such a grand time when we were there at the Rally last fall. We met a terrific group of campers, and this time, we have a spot right in the thick of things. Yay! Our New York campers are in the next loop, but since that's where we were last year, I know you can feel kind of neglected back there. Not to fear.....we will visit every chance we get, and keep you updated on everything that's going on. And I'll tell you....if it's like last year, there is lots going on.

142 Posts
(Offline)
March 6, 2013 - 4:53 pm
Print

WooHoo!

394 Posts
(Offline)
March 6, 2013 - 9:29 pm
Print

Hey Pat, I feel your excitement!  :jig: We are lining things up starting Friday morning for those who come in early, with a Dutch Oven breakfast and some oatmeal with differnt juices and coffee. later spend time greating the new arrivals, Saturday will be a busy day with Corn Hole Touriment for Adults while the kids do a scavenger hunt probably in our main loop. A Pinata bashing for kids after lunch and a Big Pot Luck Supper on Saturday night! Don't forget about the door prizes that will be given out after supper! From what I am gathering, we might even have a few door prizes after friday mornings D.O. breakfast. On Sunday morning, Your truely is preparing a small devotional for those who want to attend. Yes, we are going to have a wonderful, exciting weekend!  :dans2:

114 Posts
(Offline)
March 7, 2013 - 4:20 pm
Print

Fire Captain Jim,

I am looking forward to your Sunday Morning devotion!!!  I missed it last year but I am definitely planning on making it this year!!!

I am counting the days.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
March 7, 2013 - 6:11 pm
Print

Just a reminder for the Sat. Potluck that I would like to post what everyone is bringing to the dinner which will be held above site #127 - same place as the last fall rally.  I have some paper plates and plastic spoons and forks. If anyone wants to add to that and not cook, let me know.  🙂

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2