Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
2014 Southeast Fall Group Rally
1263 Posts
(Offline)
August 19, 2014 - 8:16 pm
Print

So happy Darrell and Becky have booked their reservation!  :clappingani:  Now that Al's foot surgery is over and done with, he may give Darrell a run for the money! 8) We'll just have to wait and see.  You know that site #121 is where Gumby first disappeared. Watch out!

Darrell, if you have a cornhole set, can you bring it, please?  Are the girls coming, too?

175 Posts
(Offline)
August 19, 2014 - 8:31 pm
Print

Judy, I don't go anyplace without my cornhole boards.  Yes, both girls and of course jack the wonder dog.  Looking forward to seeing you Jimmy.  We've missed you buddy.  We are right next to sweet MissNanc and her wonderful husband Larry.  Can't wait!!

1263 Posts
(Offline)
August 19, 2014 - 10:13 pm
Print

From what I can tell, there are only 9 sites left in the SEAS loop! If you're still thinking about it, you may want to think harder. 8) ::)

71 Posts
(Offline)
August 20, 2014 - 8:23 am
Print

[quote author=Jarhead71 link=topic=2904.msg30010#msg30010 date=1408490230]
OK, We changed our plans and I just reserved site 121.  Sorry Camp Dad can't make it, but when I saw a spot open up I had to take it.  We will arrive Thursday evening so we need to see what is needed for Friday breakfast and for Saturday carry-in.  Y'all have lot of people signed up.  We can't wait to see everyone.

Well I'm sad/glad.  We'll miss Camp Dad & Crew, good to see the Marine & crew.

Joel

485 Posts
(Offline)
August 20, 2014 - 4:25 pm
Print

How easily we were replaced.  :'( Glad you guys are going to make it Jarhead. I feel like I am missing out on the fun already.

394 Posts
(Offline)
August 20, 2014 - 6:31 pm
Print

Miles, you and your family can never be replaced! Your part of this camping rally family! ;D
I wish you all could make it for the fun and great food!
I am even going to miss some of your great dutch oven cooking!

175 Posts
(Offline)
August 20, 2014 - 7:48 pm
Print

We will miss you and the family too Miles.  I'm really getting into the Dutch Oven cooking and I know I could use some tips from the master.  If you all could make a quick trip for Saturday pot luck we would love to have you.

485 Posts
(Offline)
August 20, 2014 - 10:43 pm
Print

Thanks for the offer Jarhead but those "quick" 8-9 hour round trip trips are exhausting.

394 Posts
(Offline)
August 23, 2014 - 11:30 am
Print

Has anyone heard from any of the other regulars not signed up yet on the rally? I have talked with Dan and Mary Ross- FW Arcadia. They already had a trip planned with family the same weekend in Fla.,  Mtn. Kube- John is driving a Tractor Trailer across America, He is not sure if he will be able to make it. Melinda- MWOwneby is going on a cruise that weekend, Camp dad and family will not be able to make it.  🙁 Where are all the others? We will differently be missing everyone listed above! 

1263 Posts
(Offline)
August 23, 2014 - 2:55 pm
Print

I know Wizfisher not able to come up from Florida due to his elder daughter's school schedule. Micbur hasn't responded but they have a permanent camping site now. Surgipat no longer has a camper. My friends, Ben & Diane, are unable to make it due to another trip. Haven't heard from Mc7 or if the Morrises are coming with mariettamodern either.

There are some reserved spots in those we usually have from our group, but no one has let me know to put them on the front page - and I've asked earlier - so I'm just not sure if they are going to surprise us or we'll have new folks being invited on the spot like we've done before.

235 Posts
(Offline)
August 24, 2014 - 9:39 pm
Print

Hate to hear the Duncan's won't be at the rally :'(.  Glad to hear that Darryl and Becky will be joining us :).

394 Posts
(Offline)
August 26, 2014 - 9:07 am
Print

Hey folks! What do you look forward to at the Rally?

1263 Posts
(Offline)
August 26, 2014 - 3:44 pm
Print

I look forward to getting to see everyone again as they pull in and set up. The Saturday activities are really fun and so different from other rallies we attend. We've got the greatest bunch of campers in the Southeast!!

175 Posts
(Offline)
August 26, 2014 - 9:55 pm
Print

I look forward to the fun, Seeing all of the kids get to know each other again, the food, seeing old friends, checking out everyone's PUP mods, the smores, and beating Al in cornhole.  And beating Al in cornhole.  And beating Al in cornhole.  Sorry, my keys stuck.  😀

1263 Posts
(Offline)
August 26, 2014 - 10:10 pm
Print

;D ;D ;D  Better watch out, Daryl.  8)

235 Posts
(Offline)
August 26, 2014 - 10:27 pm
Print

I'm looking forward to seeing  and visiting with everyone again and the kids, they just keep growing and a getting bigger!  Oh yes and the food!

394 Posts
(Offline)
August 27, 2014 - 8:19 pm
Print

I am really ready to see everyone again, great fellowship, great fun, great food, Seeing the kids having fun and smiling, Seeing new memories being made!  :guitar:  I sure hope others will chime in with their input!  :jig:  :tease:

Eastern Pennsylvania
3875 Posts
(Offline)
August 27, 2014 - 8:58 pm
Print

I look forward to the pictures and stories after this rally that make all the work worth while. I look forward to coming to a southeast rally soon and meeting everyone.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
August 27, 2014 - 9:53 pm
Print

Joe, you are welcome whenever you can make it. You've got a lot of northeast rallies going, but please try and squeeze in the Southeast Rally. We'd love to have you and I know you would enjoy it.

95 Posts
(Offline)
August 27, 2014 - 10:20 pm
Print

I look forward to seeing everyone and reconnecting! But, if I'm honest, I really look forward to the food too [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0