(Offline)
May 16, 2015 - 12:27 pm
Print

Have a good weekend, hope you all stay dry

701 Posts
(Offline)
May 17, 2015 - 7:23 pm
Print

Hanging out one more day. Had a great time with some wonderful people. Hopefully everyone had a safe trip home. Potluck dinner was awesome as usual. The Saturday night festivities where tastefully done. Hope to see everyone soon. Gary and clan

Eastern Pennsylvania
3875 Posts
(Offline)
May 18, 2015 - 7:18 am
Print

[img width=640 height=203]https://canvascampers.com/MGalleryItem.php?id=3307[/img]

It was simply an awesome weekend!  The weather was fantastic, tried the new A/C, tried the new heat strip and we also slept with the windows open 2 nights while the bunk end was hanging over the creek.

The group had a blast: campfires, coffee, potluck, tours, beer and wine tasting, tubing, and relaxing.  Thank you busdriverwc75 for running things for this trip.

Pics:
https://canvascampers.com/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=311

[img width=640 height=360]https://canvascampers.com/MGalleryItem.php?id=3312[/img]

259 Posts
(Offline)
May 18, 2015 - 9:20 am
Print

glad everyone had a good time, the weather here on the western side of the state was pretty wet for the most part. . 

145 Posts
(Offline)
May 18, 2015 - 5:17 pm
Print

Thanks again all!  2nd Trip with you all and Loved it!! 

13 Posts
(Offline)
May 19, 2015 - 6:37 am
Print

We had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. Looking forward to the next rally that we can make.

Rob, Steph, Sarah and James

420 Posts
(Offline)
May 19, 2015 - 9:48 am
Print

Well, that was an interesting weekend to say the least. To those I got to see and meet on Friday, nice to see you and meet you, for the rest of the weekend I was pretty much down for the count. I got sick on Saturday and was in bed all day, my nephew even though he ventured out caught something as well. My wife was sick on Sunday and I ventured out but still wasn't 100%. We made it home no problems on Monday, but honestly couldn't wait to get there.
Thanks to Gary for lending my brother the extension cord, it was much appreciated. Sorry I missed the beer tasting and potluck because I really like beer and food. Hope to see you guys at Promised Land in a few months.

Best Regards,
Norm

666 Posts
(Offline)
May 19, 2015 - 2:29 pm
Print

It was a wonderful week. Great people, great food and lastly great beers and wines.
See you all next year...

Lou & Jan

445 Posts
(Offline)
May 19, 2015 - 5:39 pm
Print

Thanks to all for a great weekend. We appreciated the suggestions & assistance getting into our site on Fri, and enjoyed everyone's company, laughs, food, & beverages all weekend long. A special thanks to Joe for arranging the double decker bus tour. I had never been to Gettysburg before, but found this relaxing tour to be a great overview with so much information.

382 Posts
(Offline)
May 20, 2015 - 8:19 pm
Print

Sorry we didn't make it we started out for this rally but got about 20 miles from home and had a mechanical failure in our tow vehicle we were able to turn around and make it home slowly and safely. The truck is in the shop getting a new water pump and thermostat and a cooling system overhaul sounds like you all had a great time. The kids told me to say hi to everyone and look foward to seeing everyone at promise land, jonathan

827 Posts
(Offline)
May 23, 2015 - 7:53 pm
Print

What variety if angry orchard was at the tasting?

232 Posts
(Offline)
June 29, 2015 - 6:33 pm
Print

This was so much fun, thanks everyone -I hope we do this again next year  : )

1 ... 23456
Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0