Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Southeast Fall Rally - Sept 2013 - McKinney CG
394 Posts
(Offline)
May 25, 2013 - 4:12 pm
Print

I know this thread has calmed down a little. I just wanted to let our fellow ralliers know that site #127 is still open on our main loop of the rally gatherings! This site is a deck site that overlooks the edge of the lake! We need to get the word out to our friends and other rally members to get this site reserved!  :thumbup:

[size=14pt]I want to wish all our veterans, their families and our members a wonderful Holiday Weekend! Be safe, Have fun, See you in September![/size]
:thumbsup: 

5 Posts
(Offline)
May 25, 2013 - 7:15 pm
Print

Fire Captain Jim, it is I that has site 133, with 1 adult and I have no idea yet as to what I'll bring to the pot luck.

394 Posts
(Offline)
May 26, 2013 - 2:57 pm
Print

Thanks Robert! We got you updated! We are glad you can make it to this rally, we missed you at the spring rally!

[size=14pt]Once again, I want to thank all our Veterans for their Service, for Protecting us and giving us our Freedom that we take for granted. [size=14pt]
I also want to think all those in public safety for all you do as well![/size] 

394 Posts
(Offline)
June 4, 2013 - 4:50 pm
Print

[size=12pt]Get your T-shirts, Hoodies, and long sleeve shirts ordered soon![/size] [size=12pt]Here is what they look like: [color=blue][size=12pt]https://canvascampers.com/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=2051[/size]

Again, Tee-shirts are available with the Southeastern Rally (in Daisy Yellow background with red and black design). We again have the short sleeve shirts for Adults & Children @ $10 ea. (add $2 for XXL & up; Youth sizes S, M, L) and we can offer long sleeve shirts for $15 ea. and hoodies for $22 ea.  All printed items are unspecified dates so they can be used for each Southeastern Rally. Prices include sales tax. Order yours from GA Judy Today! (PM her your size and choice of sleeve length/hoodie. She will PM you where to send your check and confirm your order.)

1263 Posts
(Offline)
June 4, 2013 - 6:48 pm
Print

Thank you, Jimmy, although I could not open the photo from the link here, I was able to see get it to work on the front page!

I will finish up with the orders the end of August, so you have lots of time to grow, lose weight, think about it, or camp all summer!!  I'm excited we can offer the long sleeve and hoodie styles this time as well as our "standard" short sleeve version many of us already own.  Just PM me and we'll get our sleeves rolled up to work!  8)

336 Posts
(Offline)
June 4, 2013 - 10:41 pm
Print

[quote author=Fire Captain Jim link=topic=2380.msg24021#msg24021 date=1370379003]
[size=12pt]Get your T-shirts, Hoodies, and long sleeve shirts ordered soon![/size] [size=12pt]Here is what they look like:[size=12pt] [/size [size=12pt]https://canvascampers.com/index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=2051;preview[/size]

Again, Tee-shirts are available with the Southeastern Rally (in Daisy Yellow background with red and black design). We again have the short sleeve shirts for Adults & Children @ $10 ea. (add $2 for XXL & up; Youth sizes S, M, L) and we can offer long sleeve shirts for $15 ea. and hoodies for $22 ea.  All printed items are unspecified dates so they can be used for each Southeastern Rally. Prices include sales tax. Order yours from GA Judy Today! (PM her your size and choice of sleeve length/hoodie. She will PM you where to send your check and confirm your order.)

Don't forget tax.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
June 5, 2013 - 5:31 pm
Print

Yes, Matt.  I didn't forget this time....it's in the write up "including sales tax."  ;D

1263 Posts
(Offline)
June 5, 2013 - 7:41 pm
Print

Just to clear up any confusion on my grammar:  Youth sizes are S, M, L and are $10 each -- no extra $2 charge. That is for Adult sizes XXL and up.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
June 11, 2013 - 11:01 am
Print

We will be hitting 90 degree plus temps for the next couple of days and long sleeves are far from anyone's mind, but I'd like to remind everyone that our Southeastern Rally, Sept. 5-7, will be coming up before we know it. Who knows if a short sleeve or a long sleeve tee-shirt will be needed. Be ready just in case by ordering your shirt or shirts today through me. If you need to know what the colors and logo look like, go to page 1 and click on the link.  Hoodies are also available for order.  Stay 8)

485 Posts
(Offline)
July 11, 2013 - 9:24 pm
Print

I regretfully have to inform everyone that we will not be attending the Fall Rally this time. Sherelia and I have been working toward the goal of her working part time. We finally achieved this goal, although our travel budget had to take a hit along with many other line items in our budget. The time she will now be able to spend with the kids will be priceless!!! We will still be camping and enjoying the outdoors. We will just be doing it closer to home. I will be cancelling our reservations soon. If anyone would like to move over to our site I will let you know as soon as I cancel them. We currently have site 124 reserved, which is in the main loop. We will miss the fun times, Friday morning breakfast, movie nights and the rally in general. We will try to plan and attend the next rally. Until then HAPPY CAMPING! Miles aka CampDad

235 Posts
(Offline)
July 12, 2013 - 1:03 am
Print

Miles, I really hate to hear that news.  :'(  We always look forward to seeing your family.  But I know we'll be seeing your family around some other time.  (PS don't make it sound so formally dreadful, there will be other campgrounds plus there's always chats on CC forums.)

215 Posts
(Offline)
July 12, 2013 - 7:16 am
Print

camp dad, I just sent you a PM.  I can't make any promises but I'd like to work out going if I can convince Mrs. Belch.  She's a school teacher, and can't take Friday off; that would put us late getting there and we'd have to leave by noon on Sunday.  All in all, that makes for a long trip and I'll have to put on my "A" game to get permission.  If you have already given the site out, that's cool, but if I can talk her into it, I'd like to be in line for your site reservation.

95 Posts
(Offline)
July 12, 2013 - 10:38 am
Print

Miles, I hate to hear that, but I completely understand. I know your kids will love having mom home more! What a blessing!!

We'll miss you guys this fall, but look forward to seeing you "around" and down the road  ;D

1263 Posts
(Offline)
July 12, 2013 - 5:33 pm
Print

Sorry but understand. Glad Sherelia can spend this precious time with the kids though.

From thunder booming Ft. YARGO !

336 Posts
(Offline)
July 12, 2013 - 7:23 pm
Print

Sorry to see you guys won't be able to make it.

394 Posts
(Offline)
July 12, 2013 - 8:54 pm
Print

Miles, We are really going to miss you, Sherelia, and the kids at the rally! I can understand with the way things have been and to be with the kids more! you really got to enjoy them while they are home and young. When they get older, they fly the coop! I really hope you will be able to make it to the spring rally next year if they decide to do another one!
Belchfire, I really hope you and your folks can make it as well! I know it is a pretty good travel for you and the family, but from what I can gather, it is well worth it from all those who do travel far distances with 3-4 hours of driving is not near as bad as 9-10 is it Wizfisher?
The rally is not far off, lets get the word out to our other camping friends to make this rally a greater success!

336 Posts
(Offline)
July 13, 2013 - 12:51 pm
Print

In rain the whole way up too, lol.
We make it a 4 night trip though.
For 2 nights, it's a lot of set up (esp. in a pup) if arriving late Friday and leaving early Sunday.
We generally don't even do that if the campground is within an hour or two.

For a rally though I would make a 3-4 hour trip.  😛

215 Posts
(Offline)
July 16, 2013 - 12:08 pm
Print

Camp dad, I appreciate your return PM and the offer for first refusal.  I'm afraid I need to pass.  Mrs. Belch is willing, but I can tell it would be a strain during the school year.  Besides, we couldn't leave until after school and that would put arrival around 7:30-8:00 on Friday with no issues like traffic or a meal.  That's a late night setup (in the dark) and you guys would be 2/3 done by then anyway.  I'm going to keep watching and hoping.  FCJ, we'll break bread together one day.  😉

485 Posts
(Offline)
July 16, 2013 - 12:59 pm
Print

Its official, site 124 is now open for the rally. We will miss you guys this time but we will be back.

394 Posts
(Offline)
July 16, 2013 - 4:40 pm
Print

Honestly BelchFire, it will still be light about that time of the day and we would be glad to help you set up! In fact, a lot of the campers will be coming in on Friday evening and the fun really starts on Saturday morning and it goes on all day! Ask Boon Jammer, we come out with flashlights and lanterns to help him set up on Friday nights! LOL
Campdad, We will miss you and your family! We understand and hope the financial situation improves while you enjoy those kids growing up! They don't stay young for to long!
To be honest, anytime we don't get to see any of our rally members at the rallies, it's like part of the family is missing!  :thumbup:

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2