Forum Login
Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Southeast Fall Rally - Sept 2013 - McKinney CG
1263 Posts
(Offline)
July 27, 2013 - 8:42 pm
Print

Wouldn't it be more exciting if we blind-folded those sitting in chairs and started a whole new outlook?  😀

1263 Posts
(Offline)
July 27, 2013 - 8:44 pm
Print

Please put us down for Chicken Enchilada Casserole and Chopped Salad w/Cilantro Dressing for the potluck.

336 Posts
(Offline)
July 27, 2013 - 9:13 pm
Print

Al and I will do our best to defend.
It's all about having a good time, win or lose.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
July 29, 2013 - 10:08 pm
Print

That's great, Matt! You guys made a terrific cornhole team.

142 Posts
(Offline)
July 30, 2013 - 10:57 am
Print

We'll be checking in on Thurs and I would like to supply coffee (we have a party Urn) and coffee fixins' for the breakfast on Friday morning. I have a Dutch Oven, but don't know how to use it. 🙁 If anyone needs to borrow, I'll be happy to loan it out. 🙂 We are also donating several fairly nice door prizes that I was suppose to donate at the spring rally that we missed. Wishing I could come up with a way to show outdoor movies, but I haven't come up with a plan yet, as my projector recently went Kaput, and I don't think they make movies for our old 8mm anymore. 🙁
We just came back from a drive to NC, and all the lakes looked full.....almost to overflowing. Maybe we'll have a good beach area this year? The water was pretty low last fall. (we're planning to tote a couple of Kayaks with us to McKinney)
Looking so forward to this trip, and getting together with everyone. And I'll cry if anyone else drops out. Just be forewarned! :/

1263 Posts
(Offline)
July 30, 2013 - 2:24 pm
Print

We sure hope to see you, Pat, and Larry at the SE Fall Rally! You were mised last time, so it's good to see your optimism. Looking forward to it too.

95 Posts
(Offline)
July 30, 2013 - 10:46 pm
Print

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I took the weekend for a trip to Savannah and have been digging myself out from under the work that pilled up while I was away.

I don't know about you all, but we're getting VERY excited about the rally! Can you believe is less than 6 weeks away??  😀 Crazy!

Please begin thinking about what you would like to bring to the potluck. You can post here or send me a PM. I'll begin to update the front page as I'm contacted. We can also always use donations for door prizes. I know that many of you have already stated that you have items to donate and they will be greatly appreciated!  :thumbsup:

We still have a few open spots. Please promote the rally with friends and get out there and invite some newbies. Let's all make this rally a huge success!  :cheerleader:

336 Posts
(Offline)
July 31, 2013 - 11:24 am
Print

I forgot to mention that we will be bringing a door prize, two 6 foot tables, and cornhole boards.
Not sure what we are bringing for potluck yet.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
July 31, 2013 - 2:18 pm
Print

We also will be bringing a couple of door prizes as well.

17 Posts
(Offline)
July 31, 2013 - 9:27 pm
Print

Had to move off of site 138, (I think) to site 149-Went to the dark side and wouldn't
fit on old site. Judy, the one door prize is a go and I think we'll have quite a few more
since we're outta the pop-up evolution!
                                              Mick

1263 Posts
(Offline)
August 2, 2013 - 4:57 pm
Print

That's cool, Mickey. Al and I are anxious for a tour of your new and larger TT. So excited for you and Betty!! Does that mean she can stock more bubbly? ;D

I know the moderators are looking forward to being able to be creative with the door prizes that folks are bringing. There will be some nice ones for sure!

17 Posts
(Offline)
August 3, 2013 - 2:04 pm
Print

We could probably store a couple of dead bodies in that thing, Judy!
We're @  Henderson Beach SP in Destin, Fl. Now. Have couple of issues with
The new camper, but having a fine time with the Col and her 2 boys.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
August 3, 2013 - 4:32 pm
Print

Can't wait to see the new TT, Mickey, and - of course - you and Betty, too. We'll be down at Henderson in November thanks to your previous PM recommendation! Looks so pretty. Have a great weekend.

1263 Posts
(Offline)
August 5, 2013 - 5:46 pm
Print

We're back into school mode, the sun rises and sets at different angles, and there are some of the early migratory birds back at my bird feeder. This must mean fall is at hand.....except for the 90 degree temps still hanging around.  8)

As many of you know, a lot of us have Southeastern Rally tee shirts that we got last spring and they are really nice. I have a couple of orders for short sleeved shirts for those who were new last spring. If you would like to order additional shirts/hoodies, now is the time!

[size=14pt]TEE SHIRT/HOODIE ORDERS ARE DUE BY Monday, August 26, [/size] so I can place the final number.  PM or email me (GA Judy) here on the Canvas Campers link with your order, sleeve/type, and sizes. I will confirm your order and ask you to send a check made out to me and my address.  Your order will be delivered to you at the Fall Rally. Thanks!

[size=14pt]Short sleeve shirts are $10 each. Long sleeve shirts are $15, and hoodies are $22.  That price includes sales tax. :)[/size] All are in the Daisy Yellow with the shape of our southeastern states in red with black lettering. All adult shirts/hoodies are $2.00 additional if XXL or up. Youth sizes come in S, M, L.

95 Posts
(Offline)
August 6, 2013 - 10:51 pm
Print

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a great week so far.

I've made updates to the front page of this thread and, as you can see, there are LOTS of reserved spots on the 2nd loop. If any of you have reserved one of these, please let me know ASAP so that we can update our info. We also have a couple of spots available on the main loop. Please help us get the word out to fill these up!!  :thumbsup:

95 Posts
(Offline)
August 7, 2013 - 2:22 pm
Print

Well, I couldn't stand not being on the main loop and with the 2 open spaces I moved over to site 128! This way, we'll be right in the middle of all the action! The sites going to be a little big for a PUP, but that will give Kenzie a lot of room to play!  😀

MWOwnbey also moved with us to the main loop, so that opens up sites 134 & 135. Also, if you are in one of the sites marked "reserved", please post so that we can update the info.

Hope everyone is getting excited thinking about the yummy potluck & fun activities! I'm currently working on a way to show a movie Friday night. Pass along any ideas you all have.

Stay dry!  😉

114 Posts
(Offline)
August 7, 2013 - 3:11 pm
Print

I am very excited about moving to the main loop and being right in the middle of all the action!!!  Getting more excited each day!!!!  Now just have to decide what to bring to the pot luck!!!!

21 Posts
(Offline)
August 7, 2013 - 11:03 pm
Print

Hi All
Frann and myself  wish you all the greatest of times at the fall rally. We miss you all very much! We were headed to a Fall Vermont Rally but found out Frann needs eye surgery. You know our hearts were with the southern rally anyway. Hopefully we can make the spring rally.
Love to all Frann and Terry

114 Posts
(Offline)
August 8, 2013 - 11:23 am
Print

Please give Frann our hugs!!!  We will be praying for her eye surgery!!!  You will be missed!!!!  Hope everything else is going well.  Keep us informed how Frann's surgery goes!!!!

1263 Posts
(Offline)
August 8, 2013 - 1:13 pm
Print

Hi, Terry & Frann!!  I second what Melinda said. It's good to hear from you and we send healing thoughts and prayers for successful eye surgery for Frann.

Y'all come back, ya' heah!  😀

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators: CampingPhil, JoeCamper
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 70
Topics: 3701

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 3
Members: 2690
Moderators: 0